Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Whilst I don't personally rate Gallagher that highly, he gave a fair fuck about Chelsea it seems and to see him off this window seems kind of mental.

Would love to see inside that dressing room, bet it's like my year 11 form class for unruliness.

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Enzo Fernandez giving everyone Chinese burns, Ben Chilwell trying to calm everyone down a bit while Caicedo keeps saying “what’s that on the floor, chilly? You dropped your gay card?”

I mean, that seems fairly tame compared to my experience but it's on the same lines [emoji38]

Just now, gbandit said:

Enzo Fernandez giving everyone Chinese burns, Ben Chilwell trying to calm everyone down a bit while Caicedo keeps saying “what’s that on the floor, chilly? You dropped your gay card?”

Fernandez strangling Chilwell with his own rainbow laces.

IMG_6206.gif.1037f6184d93468a273ada3f9da2e146.gif

3 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Great comparison with Ndiweni. Never heard of him and somehow he is valued at £20m while we are giving away our youngsters. Such a long way to go to be on the same line as the big 6.

Skipp was basically Spurs’ version of Hayden and they banked £20-25m for him.

Edited by Pata

£30m mandatory buy clause for Broja if Ipswich stay up, here in lies part the reason they can spend as much as they like, other clubs stupidity. 

Edited by KDT

7 minutes ago, KDT said:

£30m mandatory buy clause for Broja if Ipswich stay up, here in lies part the reason they can spend as much as they like, other clubs stupidity. 

Good thing they’ll get relegated at least 

20 minutes ago, KDT said:

What an absolutely mad clause for Ipswich to agree to

25 minutes ago, KDT said:

I'd rather get relegated than help those wankers out