Other clubs' transfers

Greg

1 minute ago, Paully said:

How on earth have Liverpool allowed themselves to get in a situation where Salah, van Dijk and Trent all have 10 months left on their contracts?! 

Trent is the main surprise although he did look unhappy yesterday, Salah is off to Saudi and Van Dijk will probably extend towards Christmas, they look good Liverpool but may struggle with injuries 

5 minutes ago, Lish007 said:

Thought their keeper was very good yesterday so that's surprising haha

He's missing his head now so they need to replace him.

Just now, joeyt said:

No he isn't

He really is, his shot stopping is high level and his distribution is a couple of levels above Pope too. Plus, he isn’t as flappy as Pope.

1 minute ago, Matt1892 said:

He really is, his shot stopping is high level and his distribution is a couple of levels above Pope too. Plus, he isn’t as flappy as Pope.

Are you just basing it off yesterday?

Bournemouth fans are in agreement that yesterday was a bit of a one off for Neto and that's he's extremely shaky when balls go into the box

https://bournemouth-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/neto.16190/page-67

Pope's shot stopping is fantastic, it's his best attribute

1 minute ago, joeyt said:

Are you just basing it off yesterday?

Bournemouth fans are in agreement that yesterday was a bit of a one off for Neto and that's he's extremely shaky when balls go into the box

https://bournemouth-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/neto.16190/page-67

Pope's shot stopping is fantastic, it's his best attribute

No, from what I have seen of him, I was at the game yesterday and went to about half a dozen Bournemouth away games last season.

Neto isn’t bad with the ball at his feet, he isn’t at the level of an Alison or anything but he is a couple of levels above Pope, who is awful playing it out from the back and panics in possession.

There isn’t much between Pope and Neto in terms of shit stopping. However, Neto’s other attributes are better than Pope’s.

38 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

No, from what I have seen of him, I was at the game yesterday and went to about half a dozen Bournemouth away games last season.

Neto isn’t bad with the ball at his feet, he isn’t at the level of an Alison or anything but he is a couple of levels above Pope, who is awful playing it out from the back and panics in possession.

There isn’t much between Pope and Neto in terms of shit stopping. However, Neto’s other attributes are better than Pope’s.

I feel like you’re delving a bit deep in making comparisons.

44 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Depressing as at that price he was attainable.  I love Pope but this guy would be an upgrade.

Edited by duo

44 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

That make us the lowest spending club in the league this summer ?

We're the richest club in the world did you say?