Other clubs' transfers

Greg

3 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Vlachodimos

Don't think we'll ever find out how much he truly cost.

We're briefing Forest would only take Anderson if he was included in the deal. It's almost certainly so they could bank an inflated amount of profit to help with PSR. Either way he was swapped for Anderson and cash, so didn't cost anything.

7 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Don't think we'll ever find out how much he truly cost.

We're briefing Forest would only take Anderson if he was included in the deal. It's almost certainly so they could bank an inflated amount of profit to help with PSR. Either way he was swapped for Anderson and cash, so didn't cost anything.

Yeah, but think it still gets recorded separately as an incoming deal, and so is probably included in our spend.

3 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

It’s actually ridiculous how wildly Juve have been hawking around Chiesa. So desperate to get anything for him. He must really be broken. 

It's not because he's broken.

It's because he refused their contract terms and he will be on a free next summer.

I really don't think Chiesa is finished.

And it's going to be sickening having Liverpool have him as yet another wide option.

Especially if Friday rolls around and we're still in the same position.

He's going to cost £12 million.

Edited by KaKa

Just now, KaKa said:

And it's going to be sickening having Liverpool have him as yet another wide option.

I’d take him here at that price if we can’t get anyone else. Had an average to poor euros but seemingly had a good season last season 

4 minutes ago, KaKa said:

He's going to cost £12 million.

Apparently Kingsley Conan is available on loan too

If he's refused Juve's contract offer he's probably looking for more than we can offer.

If he's in our wage structure then £12m on him is absolutely a shot worth taking.

Did I mention he was my dream signing when the takeover happened? Not sure if I've mentioned it.

Edited by Kid Icarus

2 minutes ago, gdm said:

I’d take him here at that price if we can’t get anyone else. Had an average to poor euros but seemingly had a good season last season 

At the price it's definitely worth it I think.

Unfortunately, they're saying he's been after a club in the Champions League.

I really do wonder how much that has affected our business this summer, being out of Europe.

Similar was said about Mamardashvili and Nico Gonzalez both wanting Europe.

4 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

If he's refused Juve's contract offer he's probably looking for more than we can offer.

If he's in our wage structure then £12m on him is absolutely a shot worth taking.

Did I mention he was my dream signing when the takeover happened. Not sure if I've mentioned it.

I've seen between 6 million and 9 million euros a year he's apparently been asking for.

Seems he's willing to go lower for the more attractive teams like Barcelona, but is asking more from clubs he doesn't fancy as much.

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

:lol: Me and @Shak at the Liverpool game watching Chiesa slot home the winner.

Nothing has EVER been more nailed on to happen.

Still get wound up remembering how we battered them at home last season, only for them to throw on a bunch of attackers at the end and have Nunez smack two in to beat us.

So yeah, you should probably prepare yourself for that.

Just now, KaKa said:

Still get wound up remembering how we battered them at home last season, only for them to throw on a bunch of attackers at the end and have Nunez smack two in to beat us.

So yeah, you should probably prepare yourself for that.

The idea of even going to a Liverpool game is an indication of just how diseased @Shak's mind is.