Other clubs' transfers

Greg

1 minute ago, Collage said:

I don't think he's doing what's expected, we don't usually see the very best players at their peak leave for Saudi, Neymar being the exception I guess. He could make more money than he could spend in one of the big leagues.

At what point was 31 year old injury prone Neymar at his peak when he went to Saudi?

1 minute ago, Collage said:

I don't think he's doing what's expected, we don't usually see the very best players at their peak leave for Saudi, Neymar being the exception I guess. He could make more money than he could spend in one of the big leagues.

I’m talking about at a societal level. I’m not on board with the play for the glory and get less mindset. 

1 minute ago, Stottie said:

Toney too Saudi bound if no-one comes in at the last minute. If we've ended up with money sitting there, we could do a lot worse. 35M isn't much for an England striker.

Chelsea getting double fucked by the same club in an hour.

1 minute ago, Stottie said:

Toney too Saudi bound if no-one comes in at the last minute. If we've ended up with money sitting there, we could do a lot worse. 35M isn't much for an England striker.

To warm the bench as the superior Isak starts? Toney makes no sense for us unless we were selling Isak and obviously that would be a horrible deal. It’s be akin to trading Gordon for 30m and Joe Gomez. 

34 minutes ago, Stottie said:

We are one injury away from playing Osula in every game.

Even if that was true, which it isn't unless "every game" means up until Wilson is back after the international break, we are always one injury away from having to play a player that has less experience and/or skill to the best player in any position, as every other club in the world.

Sancho’s wages are the only reason why I think we wouldn’t go for him. He ticks every other box for us and has something to prove in the league.

It’s really sad that a deal like this can’t be done as Man Utd are a rival and obviously want to shaft us given our recent interactions