Other clubs' transfers

Greg

3 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

There must be a reason why people aren't going for him, assume it's physical. 

Wages too? Imagine he'll be on a lot plus having to spend £30mil. Could be a big outlay.

I'm still surprised Guardiola doesn't want to trust the academy players more. They've got four or five that should be involved, and this just feels like another obstacle for them to overcome. 

1 minute ago, Viana said:

I'm still surprised Guardiola doesn't want to trust the academy players more. They've got four or five that should be involved, and this just feels like another obstacle for them to overcome. 

Worst case they can just continue to sell their academy talents for good money -  can’t go wrong

Cant think of someone that’s left them and achieved big things - possibly the Dortmund version of Sancho - maybe in time Lavia?

it’s a cash cow for them 

4 minutes ago, Mikky said:

Worst case they can just continue to sell their academy talents for good money -  can’t go wrong

Cant think of someone that’s left them and achieved big things - possibly the Dortmund version of Sancho - maybe in time Lavia?

it’s a cash cow for them 

Kieran Trippier? 

Real ASM vibes from Doku, strange signing for City considering how structured they play.

Not going to happen but would love it if we went in for Palmer, feels like a natural fit considering the business we're doing lately.

There was talk of Tierney being home sick so I could honestly see him going back to Celtic. If that is the case we'd have been perfect for him to stay in the PL and get closer to home.

Edited by Decky

2 minutes ago, Decky said:

There was talk of Tierney being home sick so I could honestly see him going back to Celtic. If that is the case we'd have been perfect for him to stay in the PL and get closer to home.

Home sick after four years away? 

Just now, Manxst said:

Home sick after four years away? 

No reason why the desire to go back home could develop at any time. Could be any number of reasons why he suddenly wants to move closer to home. Its just speculation I've heard from Arsenal fans though, may not be the case at all. 

Just now, Decky said:

No reason why the desire to go back home could develop at any time. Could be any number of reasons why he suddenly wants to move closer to home. Its just speculation I've heard from Arsenal fans though, may not be the case at all. 

I guess. Just seems strange to sudden occur after such time. 

1 minute ago, Chapo said:

Nothing strange about it :lol: 

Ok. 

I’ve travelled and lived all over and got home sick myself at times. After the initial excitement of being somewhere new wears off then I’ve felt it- never after a prolonged period though. Guess everyone is different. But yes, it seemed strange to me. 

Just now, Chapo said:

Well speaking from experience also, I moved to New York with no desire ever to go home and then suddenly, in my 5th year there I was crippled with home sickness and had to get out. 

Great. 

Not my experience though, hence why I said it was strange.