Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Alisson apparently done now. £67m for a goalkeeper. Unbelievable the value of players these days. Liverpool going to challenge for the title this year if they all adapt quickly. Some great signings.

Alisson apparently done now. £67m for a goalkeeper. Unbelievable the value of players these days. Liverpool going to challenge for the title this year if they all adapt quickly. Some great signings.

I’m taking it for granted he’s better than what they have but is he really that good?

I’m taking it for granted he’s better than what they have but is he really that good?

Surely not 65-70m good :lol: That's de Gea/Oblak/Neuer/Courtois (in contract) prices

Loving their ambition. They've signed key players. They really should be competing for the title not just because of the money they've spent but because of the quality of the players they've signed.

Would love to know how their spending compares to Man City since the oil money came in. Can’t imagine it being vastly different.

Coutinho £140m

Sakho £26m

Benteke £27m

Sterling £35m

Suarez £65m

That's the difference.  In the same time Man City have only sold 2 players for a fee of £20m+, Negredo (24m) and Iheanacho (25m)

I think I'd actually make Liverpool favourites for the titlw with that signing tbh.

Man City still comfortable for me. Gap to Liverpool was 25 points last season man :lol: They're way too good

I think I'd actually make Liverpool favourites for the titlw with that signing tbh.

Man City still comfortable for me. Gap to Liverpool was 25 points last season man :lol: They're way too good

their front 3 scored 91 (+ 12 from coutinho) last season accoring to bbc

if they repeat that or anything like it they'll be close to the league title i reckon, big ask though

Liverpool have a whole new midfield IIRC...that might take a minute to get the balance for that and City will likely be a well oiled machine so I gotta say City but if Liverpool start fine then it should be a good race. I also think Spurs could make some signings that will keep them there. I think Sanchez is gonna become a top CB after getting a year of experience in the league.

Should be entertaining across the board this year.

Liverpool have a whole new midfield IIRC...that might take a minute to get the balance for that and City will likely be a well oiled machine so I gotta say City but if Liverpool start fine then it should be a good race. I also think Spurs could make some signings that will keep them there. I think Sanchez is gonna become a top CB after getting a year of experience in the league.

Should be entertaining across the board this year.

until you get to Newcastle and it's all misery

ddd29fc4fe1f8b3458bf08e56832db34.jpg

What? With that defence? Midfield is finally updated and front three is still good. But no way will they beat city.

What? With that defence? Midfield is finally updated and front three is still good. But no way will they beat city.

you'd bank on the front 6 they have being enough to shit all over most of the league regardless of their defence tbh, might come down to games against the top 6 this time whereas liverpool usually prone to slipping up against garbage like us

Surely not 65-70m good :lol: That's de Gea/Oblak/Neuer/Courtois (in contract) prices

I mean no one is worth that, but hasn't De Gea been rumoured around £100m?

Hazard to Real getting closer it seems. Seen anything from £130m-£170m mentioned

Great signing for Real Madrid that. Will be interesting to see how he does in terms of goalscoring production.

Well now I see this

Barcelona have agreed a fee for Chelsea's Eden Hazard, according to reports in Spain

could get interesting

Hazard Suarez Messi

Coutinho Rakitic

Busquets

With Arthur and Dembele off the bench? Ridiculous if it happens. Imagine if Juventus still ended up winning the CL with Cristiano :lol: