Other clubs' transfers

Greg

https://x.com/iandoylesport/status/1697584658140004856?s=46&t=VsasybHjLL5SWspjxkYA3w

I can’t stand Liverpool. When Saudis were buying Chelsea players they were crying that Saudis were bailing out Chelsea because PIF had share in the company that bought Chelsea and now when they are buying Liverpool players they are doing it to disrupt them. The ultimate cry baby fans and media 

7 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Kaka, I love your football knowledge but you got some right odd obsessions and irks about other teams and players. Livid about Beto. Drooling over Brennan to Spurs. 

chill my man! 

Bro ... I just like football and really rate certain players.

Couldn't give a shit about what team they have gone to or who they play for.

I get the feeling you wouldn't have said anything if they had signed for us and I said what I did.

It's okay bro, other teams can have decent players too.

Edited by KaKa

1 minute ago, ChrisMcQuillan said:

Jesus Christ.

You think too much or not enough? 

Considering the fee we paid for Gordon and the similar ages, I'd say Johnson has possibly shown more in the prem so far?

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Bro ... I just like football and really rate certain players.

Couldn't give a shit about what team they have gone too or who they play for.

I get the feeling you wouldn't have said anything if they had signed for us and U said what I did.

It's okay bro, other teams can have decent players too.

what? :lol: 

id have looked for your insight like I normally do. And yea, that’s my point tho - other teams can have good players, my point is im not upset. Cool, good signing. Move on.

(you said livid the other page!) about Beto to Everton and not us. Haha. 

Edited by Kanji

I'd be snapping their hands off if I was Liverpool. Yes this season may suffer or at least until January, but they have so much attacking talent and they aren't going to win the league anyways but would have enough to compete for top 4. They would never have got a fee that high for him from anyone else. 

If anything proved that our club is being run separate to what's going on with their Saudi league though then this is it. They want the big names at any cost, even if it bankrolls our rival teams. 

Edited by alexf

16 minutes ago, Kanji said:

what? :lol: 

id have looked for your insight like I normally do. And yea, that’s my point tho - other teams can have good players, my point is im not upset. Cool, good signing. Move on.

(you said livid the other page!) about Beto to Everton and not us. Haha. 

Not sure I understand, but okay.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Not sure I understand, but okay.

It’s ok. You’re a wealth of football knowledge, my man. Love it. Just find it funny when you get all excited over deals to other teams! 

19 minutes ago, alexf said:

You think too much or not enough? 

Considering the fee we paid for Gordon and the similar ages, I'd say Johnson has possibly shown more in the prem so far?

I guess I'm conflicted.

The price is probably about right for Johnson, but if that's what you're spending to try and replace Kane, it's a bit of a gamble.

Just now, Kanji said:

It’s ok. You’re a wealth of football knowledge, my man. Love it. Just find it funny when you get all excited over deals to other teams! 

I'm just excited about the players really, because I rate them.

And so when I say I'm livid about them going elsewhere I'm using the term loosely.

I'm not stewing over the fact we haven't gone for them or anything like that. We're doing our own thing as a team and I like what we're doing too.