Other clubs' transfers

Greg

The Championship’s really good now, looking forward to scrapping around the middle of it.

By middle you mean around 17th yeah?

I know this isn't fully serious but think we'd do well in the championship again if we got relegated. A lot of our players are in that really good in the championship/not good enough for the PL category

Jesus. I don't get how anyone could support the club if we go down, imagine winning games and feeling happy about a victory knowing it's just to get Ashley back on the gravy train again. Absolutely nothing more.

If we go down we may as well go full on destruction mode as that will lose him money and might be the thing to finally make him sell as we know being on the gravy train won't

I saw Stuani’s name mentioned the other day. That would have been mad given he was in the Championship not long ago.

I'd really like Stuani tbf. He's been amazing in La Liga (I guess he can exploit his physicality much more easily over here) and would give us another option.

Promotion is just as pointless as survival unfortunately. Probably getting past the point where I can pretend there’s any meaning in any of it.

Reminds me of the 1980’s-90’s post and pre KK. Just got to hope for a change of ownership. Hang in :lol:

Promotion is just as pointless as survival unfortunately. Probably getting past the point where I can pretend there’s any meaning in any of it.

Reminds me of the 1980’s-90’s post and pre KK. Just got to hope for a change of ownership. Hang in :lol:

I have been hanging in 11 years  :(

Guest neesy111

Cole is completely finished tbh

I haven't seen him play for years but I'd wager he's still twice the player paul dummett is

That would make him a decent premiership player which he isn't nowdays.

Ooh, hope they get promoted. I’ll need a new team to support next season and any team with Abeid gets my vote. Just need Ben Arfa and getting a season ticket.

To think we sold him the pre-season before we were about to go 4 months with Colback & Anita as our starting midfield.

Ooh, hope they get promoted. I’ll need a new team to support next season and any team with Abeid gets my vote. Just need Ben Arfa and getting a season ticket.

To think we sold him the pre-season before we were about to go 4 months with Colback & Anita as our starting midfield.

That was one of those decisions were everyone know it was a big mistake from the very start :lol: