Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Barca signing Kevin Prince Boateng? :lol:

they seriously have absolutely nobody at all in the academy or on loan they can recall who's at least as good as him?

Well tbf he is a good player like. Very hard to have a good backup striker when your first choice is so good, similar to Tottenham or Bayern

Is he a striker now? Last time I heard of him he was unquestionably a midfielder, albeit a bit more attacking.

Think he played there for Sassuolo, aye. Maybe not a traditional striker but furthest man forward anyway. Suppose one of the reasons they’re getting him in is for that versatility

Is he a striker now? Last time I heard of him he was unquestionably a midfielder, albeit a bit more attacking.

Think he played there for Sassuolo, aye. Maybe not a traditional striker but furthest man forward anyway. Suppose one of the reasons they’re getting him in is for that versatility

:thup:

Barca signing Kevin Prince Boateng? :lol:

they seriously have absolutely nobody at all in the academy or on loan they can recall who's at least as good as him?

Well tbf he is a good player like. Very hard to have a good backup striker when your first choice is so good, similar to Tottenham or Bayern

And also misses an astonishingly low amount of games. Back-up striker to Suarez is tantamount to reserve keeper at most clubs. :lol:

Unless he bites someone.

Anyway, we had both Alcácer and Munir, which were good enough (Alcácer is having a fantastic season in Germany), but none wished to remain in the bench forever. I think Valverde could have managed this better.

KPB is just a bargain bin body we can throw, and I suppose we'll sign a real backup striker/potential Suárez replacement in the summer.

Their team has some great blasts from the past in it

:lol: Reads like a scouting/want to buy list from 2008.

Reading around further I'm a big fan of the league's top scorer having more than twice the goals of anyone else.

Guest neesy111

Apparently we're signing Frenkie De Jong for €90m. He better be good...

Next big thing apparently.  Does that mean coutinho is off?