Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Espanyol have signed Wu Lei from Shanghai in the Chinese League. It's most likely a marketing stunt (Espanyol are owned by a Chinese billionaire) but he's supposedly the best Chinese player of his generation (150 goals in 300 games in the Chinese league), so I wonder if he can have an impact over here.

So Depay has said he'd love to move to one of Europe's great clubs. Now our media are running shite "Depay to Madrid or Barça" clickbait headlines. God I hate the age of internet sports press :lol:

VI what’s the deal with Barca on transfers? You should get a lot of money via Suarez, Digne and Gomes

You definitely need a LB if Miranda isn’t ready, a CF and a winger as priority for me (assuming Rabiot comes alone with FDJ)

And will Valverde leave?

So Depay has said he'd love to move to one of Europe's great clubs. Now our media are running shite "Depay to Madrid or Barça" clickbait headlines. God I hate the age of internet sports press :lol:

VI what’s the deal with Barca on transfers? You should get a lot of money via Suarez, Digne and Gomes

You definitely need a LB if Miranda isn’t ready, a CF and a winger as priority for me (assuming Rabiot comes alone with FDJ)

And will Valverde leave?

That's indeed our shopping list for next season, although I would like Miranda to get promoted to the senior team. No names yet, which I actually consider a good thing given how much we telegraph our transfers.

Our president has confirmed that Valverde will be manager next season, but I guess that could change if we have a poor finish to the season.