Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Kane signs new 6 year deal at Spurs.

Wow Spuds making all the right moves with their own staff this close season so far. Credit to them for not letting the likes of Madrid push them around and take their best assets.

ManYoo signed a kid from Porto for over 20mil. Diogo Dalot, supposed to a be a real prospect, a right back. Insane prices.

Bryan Cristante joins Roma from Atalanta. Finally started to live up to that immense potential, a great signing by Monchi.

Perin signed for Juve from Genoa. Federico Marchetti who missed a whole of last season after a huge argument with Lotito at Lazio joins Genoa to replace him.

Villarreal signed Toko Ekambi from Angers, could be a great pickup for them.

Parma allegedly after Peter Crouch and Giuseppe Rossi. Imagine that pairing.

Balotelli thought to be seriously considering a Puma-influenced offer to sign for OM (they take over from Adidas next season and want a marquee player there).

John O'Shea will continue to dazzle and inspire the footballing purists, this time at Reading. I genuinely thought that he retired like five years ago, for some reason.

Huddersfield have broken their transfer record on Terence Kongolo

Didn't realise they've spent £17.5mil on him :lol: Broken our record

:lol: Our bastards can't hide now.

IF we ever broke our transfer record on that calibre i'd be pretty much gutted apart from the fact it means its not Owen.

Huddersfield have broken their transfer record on Terence Kongolo

Didn't realise they've spent £17.5mil on him :lol: Broken our record

:lol: Our bastards can't hide now.

As if they give a shit  :lol:

The fact we have not broken our transfer record since Michael Owen is an absolute disgrace. The way fees have went the last 5 years means teams like Leicester, Palace,West Ham etc spend nearly double our record on average players.

There's also no co incidence we've never spent more than 15m on a player in this fat bastards 11 years here.

We are the only team In the Premier who hasn't broke their record recently, it's pathetic not being able to compete with Watford,Bournemouth,Huddersfield financially

Guest Howaythetoon

It’s not even about breaking our record for me, it’s about getting with the time and paying the going rate. You don’t have to spend 50m on one player, but as long as we are paying pennies for players like Joselu any manager even as good as Rafa will always be trying to polish what is a turd essentialy in terms of individuals and the team in general. I’d offer Chelsea 20m each for Kennedy and Abraham, those two would transform our team, not to great eights, but beyon what it is at current.

It’s not even about breaking our record for me, it’s about getting with the time and paying the going rate. You don’t have to spend 50m on one player, but as long as we are paying pennies for players like Joselu any manager even as good as Rafa will always be trying to polish what is a turd essentialy in terms of individuals and the team in general. I’d offer Chelsea 20m each for Kennedy and Abraham, those two would transform our team, not to great eights, but beyon what it is at current.

You'd honestly pay £20m for Abraham? Madness that, like.