Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Barcelona have accepted Watford's offer of €10m for Gerard Deulofeu.

In this market that's a great deal. Would have liked him for us is Kenedy was unobtainable.

Rumours circulating that Chelsea have accepted a £28m bid for Cesc Fàbregas.

For some reason i'm thinking WHU

Damn! Forgot to say who. Aye, West Ham apparently.

Surely he wouldn't go to West Ham. Plus he's on something like £150k per week.

Yet again other bang average clubs spending big money yet we, with an amazing manager, are dragging our heels and will end up spending peanuts.

Dragging our heals is being generous. We actively don’t try.

I'm quite relaxed when i see clubs make these moves now. This is mostly due to last summer.

When West Ham bought Chicharito and Arnautovic I felt concerned, but ultimately it didn't mean anything, as we were far better than they were in the end.

I kind of like that we tend to be going for players that are hungrier and have something to prove, especially with Rafa in charge, I think that ultimately continues to serve us better.

Guest chopey

I'm quite relaxed when i see clubs make these moves now. This is mostly due to last summer.

When West Ham bought Chicharito and Arnautovic I felt concerned, but ultimately it didn't mean anything, as we were far better than they were in the end.

I kind of like that we tend to be going for players that are hungrier and have something to prove, especially with Rafa in charge, I think that ultimately continues to serve us better.

In Rafa we trust ......Ashley's a cunt though

Fabregas is on the decline. Who's gonna do the running in that midfield? Mark Noble?

It looks a big move, but in reality it could go very badly, as you have hinted at.

Where is that guy's motivation going to be also? Arsenal, Barcelona, Chelsea ... and then West Ham where he will now be looked to as the main man without having the kind of support and quality around him that he is used to.

It's going to be interesting to see how it plays out. As a West Ham fan I'd be nervous. With that kind of money why not go for someone on the up and up? They're falling into a trap IMO.