Other clubs' transfers

Greg

15 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

£50 million on for Onana seems steep.

Euro. Seems perfectly reasonable to me for a top tier keeper who's style of play fits perfectly with Ten Hag's philosophy. I'm delighted with it. Still need a striker though. Heard Felix on loan is being explored. :anguish:

Can't believe Buffon is still the third most expensive keeper ever. :lol:

15 minutes ago, nemtizz said:

Fair enough he's not Italian but swapping Milan for Manchester is insane.

We're doubling his wages. :lol:

Still saving £12m a year from De Gea's contract though. 

19 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Euro. Seems perfectly reasonable to me for a top tier keeper who's style of play fits perfectly with Ten Hag's philosophy. I'm delighted with it. Still need a striker though. Heard Felix on loan is being explored. :anguish:

Can't believe Buffon is still the third most expensive keeper ever. :lol:

For what it's worth I'd do that deal for sure. Upgrade.

16 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Think he’s referring to the man united back up keeper 

:thup:

£42m for Onana, offset a little by £15m for Henderson, then a saving of £335k a week on wages. 

I feel very positive about a deal for once. :lol:

5 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Some cracking business being done by teams who I think will be our competitors next season.

Ffp put us on the back foot sadly, we just don’t have the revenue to lean on at this point not the academy to help earn us some leeway. 

We are at least 5 years behind, what we did last season was truly miraculous. 

2 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Ffp put us on the back foot sadly, we just don’t have the revenue to lean on at this point not the academy to help earn us some leeway. 

We are at least 5 years behind, what we did last season was truly miraculous. 

Yeah it’s not a comment aimed at us, just that I’ve been impressed with the other clubs business. As I said the other day, I think top 7 would be a great achievement this season for us.

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Yeah it’s not a comment aimed at us, just that I’ve been impressed with the other clubs business. As I said the other day, I think top 7 would be a great achievement this season for us.

Aye, a lot of our competitors who have the legroom are definitely moving smartly. 

49 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Some cracking business being done by teams who I think will be our competitors next season.

I'm fairly envious of Liverpool's business. Chelsea will be stronger with Caicedo and Nkunku too.

2 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

That’s what we’ve said in every transfer window. Not saying you’re wrong but we do get overly worried.