Swansea City 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 10/09/17 (post-match reaction from p37)

BlueStar

They don't look threatening. I don't understand the worry about our possession percentage. This is going to be our game plan away from home the whole season, better get used to it.

It's a much more clever defensive setup than the crap Pardew used to do. More watchable because we seem to be targeting things when we break. Wish we had a couple of better offensive players.

Guest neesy111

I think we are playing poorly.

Neither team have done anything of note yet, which for an away side in the PL after 20 minutes is a decent position to be in.

This.

They don't look threatening. I don't understand the worry about our possession percentage. This is going to be our game plan away from home the whole season, better get used to it.

It's a much more clever defensive setup than the crap Pardew used to do. More watchable because we seem to be targeting things when we break. Wish we had a couple of better offensive players.

Most PL teams will beat us if we play like this every away game. Lots of time on the ball for the opps and we keep giving it away when we have it.

Clear elbow 4 yards in front of the referees face. Blind, incompetent c***.

Yup. Just replayed it and he clearly catches Joselu in the back of the head with his forearm. Wonder if the unbiased panel will make a thing of it at half time?