Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

English?

191/5000

Manuel Pellegrini returns to the Premier? West Ham would be the engineer's new team. Jorge Valdivia, the date of the weekend and Joaquín Niemann are the themes of #JugamosConTodo on Thursday.

As has been mentioned, that statement from Sullivan could apply as equally to Ranieri and Pellegrini as it could to Benitez so my guess (for the absolutely nothing it's worth) is that they've have encouragement from at least two of those people plus maybe others as yet undisclosed.

So rather than meaning they're on the verge of appointing Rafa, it just means they are able to put a message out to their fans knowing it's probably going to be correct whatever happens.

So after a day of promoting Rafa to West ham and it's odds being cut massively, Sky then come out with something almost close to, nah it's not happening. Wow how surprised am I to hear that. They wouldn't possibly push news like this to increase viewers/listeners (talksport) during this quiet period and to increase bets would they [emoji44]

It's been said earlier in this week both sides are working hard to make a deal happen and that seems to have come from both Rafa and the club. Just chill folks.

Speaking of Arsenal, I forgot all about Wenger, he would fit the profile Sullivan painted too. Wenger should be the next England boss in my view, but the FA won't have the balls to sack Southgate even if we don't get out of the group stage. Don't think Wenger feels he's finished with football.