Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Enjoy Rafa while he lasts - it's going to be much worse with some cockney Ashleycunt in charge next season.

Why does it matter if the next manager's from London?!

Enjoy Rafa while he lasts - it's going to be much worse with some cockney Ashleycunt in charge next season.

Why does it matter if the next manager's from London?!

Because it'll be someone like Wise or another Pardew.

If it was Rob Lee or Les Ferdinand, I wouldn't mind.

We'll probably get Nile Ranger for maximum punishment factor.

Ashley is keeping the club ticking over so he can funnel out as much money as possible before the fans make it impossible for him to stay, that looks a long way off just now, so we are left in the most boring limbo in my 30 odd years supporting the club.

Guest neesy111

Ashley is keeping the club ticking over so he can funnel out as much money as possible before the fans make it impossible for him to stay, that looks a long way off just now, so we are left in the most boring limbo in my 30 odd years supporting the club.

:thup:

Been supporting this club for over 65 years now and seen a few highs and lows but the current situation is without doubt the worst and most frustrating period ever.  It makes it worse knowing what we could be, we have a top manager, lots of money coming in because we are in what has been described as the best league in the world.

But we also have Ashley.  A none football man who is a successful barrow boy.  Noting seems to be planned or structured, he just does everything off the cuff seeking to squeeze every drop for himself.  As a football club we have been left behind from the progression of the premier league and it's the price we are paying for 11 years of zero investment.

The only way is for NOBODY to go to matches or spend money to feed Sports Direct but we know that will never happen. I know how difficult it is for fans to give up the love of their life in NUFC.  I can't get to games now (was there for the Fairs Cup and followed them all around the country in the year we lost to Liverpool in the FA cup)  but I still watch every game online or on TV because I can't not do it. It's in the blood and a lot of people could never understand how it feels.

I  just despair

Great post jacky mate  O0

Just watched his press conference after the Liverpool game, he looks utterly pissed off, why treat him like this.?

Yet again the bloke has been shit on, I urge you to watch it if you haven’t, poor fucker.

I still think if the takeover is fake news then Rafa will serve us better by walking off into the sunset with a big f*** you to Ashley.

ay f*** off rafa

Your posting history has nothing good to say ever

yeh your right ,somthing good then,at least were not in division one :cheesy:

Been supporting this club for over 65 years now and seen a few highs and lows but the current situation is without doubt the worst and most frustrating period ever.  It makes it worse knowing what we could be, we have a top manager, lots of money coming in because we are in what has been described as the best league in the world.

But we also have Ashley.  A none football man who is a successful barrow boy.  Noting seems to be planned or structured, he just does everything off the cuff seeking to squeeze every drop for himself.  As a football club we have been left behind from the progression of the premier league and it's the price we are paying for 11 years of zero investment.

The only way is for NOBODY to go to matches or spend money to feed Sports Direct but we know that will never happen. I know how difficult it is for fans to give up the love of their life in NUFC.  I can't get to games now (was there for the Fairs Cup and followed them all around the country in the year we lost to Liverpool in the FA cup)  but I still watch every game online or on TV because I can't not do it. It's in the blood and a lot of people could never understand how it feels.

I  just despair

Excellent post

Does amaze me that even though I understand fans find it nigh on impossible to stop going that they can't give up one match or even 11 minutes of one match to form something of a protest

I think he'll go in the next few weeks

He won't. He seems to hold a lot of store by principle, so I can see him wanting to be loyal to players he's brought here, especially those on loan for a year like Rondon. He'll see his contract out and leave with us safe, job done.

Antonio Perez has just went into the Apple store and bought a shitload of iPads on the company account.

Bullshit, according to wikipedia he died 7th April 1611