Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

On NBC before the game Rebecca Lowe asked Robbie Earle/Mustoe which players PL teams would be interested in if Newcastle went down. They said Lascelles right away and said Atsu and maybe Shelvey if you want to deal with him as squad picks.

You could probably add a few more as squad players but that says it all.

Give this man just a couple PL quality players please.

Any sign of Geordiedean this evening?

He said we were already down in August after Huddersfield and that we won't win 10 games all season. After his recent posts, I think it's fair to say that he's a blatant WUM.

Either that, or a massive clueless wanker

He said we were already down in August after Huddersfield and that we won't win 10 games all season. After his recent posts, I think it's fair to say that he's a blatant WUM.

Either that, or a massive clueless w*****

I don't even think a massive clueless wanker can say we should sack Rafa and call the man the "Spanish Tony Pulis" without being a WUM, like. :lol: I can't believe anyone can be so thick and think something like that.

Guest Howaythetoon

Great win and huge surprise after seeing the teamsheet. I've been critical of him but today was pretty spot on after watching that at 9am

Must follow up with a win against Swansea though

Fuck off back to RTG Mackem...

What the hell have I missed the last few days, as we get a great and deserved win, and people are still bitching, bickering and trying to one up each other. :lol:

HTT has bumped his head and joined the growing band of Rafa-outers including MackemDean and Elcid.

Guest Howaythetoon

What the hell have I missed the last few days, as we get a great and deserved win, and people are still bitching, bickering and trying to one up each other. :lol:

HTT has bumped his head and joined the growing band of Rafa-outers including MackemDean and Elcid.

Fuck off

One thing you can never think about Rafa is that he’s doing anything that isn’t well thought out. I don’t always understand his choices but I usually assume that’s because I don’t know as much as him.

Looking back he’s managed the last thee games pretty much perfectly. 4 points is almost exactly right and we kept ourselves in all the games.

Great win and huge surprise after seeing the teamsheet. I've been critical of him but today was pretty spot on after watching that at 9am

Fuck off back to RTG Mackem...

Happy New Year to you too....hardly a mackem though that's an offensive post

One thing you can never think about Rafa is that he’s doing anything that isn’t well thought out. I don’t always understand his choices but I usually assume that’s because I don’t know as much as him.

Looking back he’s managed the last thee games pretty much perfectly. 4 points is almost exactly right and we kept ourselves in all the games.

Aye, what a difference it makes having a leader like this in a relegation fight. Imagine if it was McClaren or Pardew, they'd be changing their minds game to game. When Rafa makes a tweak it's usually tactical, nothing to do with panicking after a poor result.

Totally swerved a question about Staveley/takeover during his radio interview today, still reckon he knows :love:

Did the same on the TV. Just said he was concentrating on the next match.

Guest Howaythetoon

f*** off back to RTG Mackem...

Happy New Year to you too....hardly a mackem though that's an offensive post

Whoosh mate.