Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

So unless Rafa is just pretending to know (which I think is fairly likely tbh), my guess is that due to the takeover uncertainty they're just not telling him what if anything he can do in this window. He's probably asking Charnley who doesn't know his arse from his elbow.

Ashley's gambling with the club's Premier League status once again, essentially. And if Rafa walks, potentially more than that.

I think the question is why the "reimbursement agreement" was rescinded. This is quite crucial to our survival and if I am PCP, i would not do the deal because the squad is not strengthened and I would have to bear huge relegation risk after the take over.

I think the question is why the "reimbursement agreement" was rescinded. This is quite crucial to our survival and if I am PCP, i would not do the deal because the squad is not strengthened and I would have to bear huge relegation risk after the take over.

Maybe it was rescinded because Ashley believes the deal will be completed before mid Jan, wishful thinking I know.

Seems to me if Rafa is looking agitated, it's because there's no movement as far as transfers go. Liverpool got Van Dijk confirmed before the window was even open. While Ashley's the owner it will be same as usual...and Ashley is still the owner.

Maybe it was rescinded because Ashley believes the deal will be completed before mid Jan, wishful thinking I know.

That's the only reasonable conclusion I can come to as to why the reimbursement thing hasn't come to fruition and aye, it's very wishful. The bloke is such a cunt, genuinely hope he dies.

Ain't seen the presser yet, is this correct?

I just saw some highlights, and I wouldn't say smiling throughout.

He was smiling quite a bit and didn’t look all that pissed off. Pointless trying to read his body language tho

Ain't seen the presser yet, is this correct?

I just saw some highlights, and I wouldn't say smiling throughout.

He was smiling quite a bit and didn’t look all that pissed off. Pointless trying to read his body language tho

So you're saying we need to call in the N-O Body Language Experts. Done.

Nothing of note to see in that clip. Possibly a bit of additional tension at one point, re transfers (extra lip pursing as if inhibiting his intuitive first response). But but of eye sparkle at some points, i.e. even though quite flat throughout easily changeable/his humour isn’t too suppressed. That isn’t a depressed, stressed, anxious or angry man.

It’s an absolute f***ing travesty that he hasn’t been told his budget yet.

The day these c***s leave our club, man. Can’t f***ing wait. w*****s.

The fact he hadnt been told is the budget. It's fuck all and a Sports Direct mug.