Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

We are at the point now of Rafa staying and accepting this bullshit is doing the club more harm as long as he is here the large amount of fans we have who are thick as a castle wall think things are ok as he is still here. It's going to take him going now if there is ever going to be enough toxic momentum set off towards Ashley.

Keeping Ashley on the gravy train for another year whilst Rafa looks more ill and fed up then slopes off at he end of his contract means there is only one winner again and it isn't us or Rafa

Rafa can spend the season publicly criticizing the hierarchy which will wind Ashley up.

Rafa last tactic/option is to possibly draw Ashley into doing or saying something stupid which might reignite the discussions with Staveley.

It's probably very unlikely but it's Rafa's last option. I think he's staying as long as he can to fight on behalf of the fans.

He also wants to stay here as long as possible, with the view of hopefully something changing, as he clearly values his position as NUFC manager. 

He 'wants to' stay a long time, we know that.

However, Mike Ashley is (effectively) asking him to leave . . NO . . "begging" him to leave, by all the actions / non-actions that he deliberately takes.

Therefore, Rafa will HAVE TO LEAVE, at the end of this coming season.

Unless . . . . .  "Takeover" !!!

Guest ElCid

He also wants to stay here as long as possible, with the view of hopefully something changing, as he clearly values his position as NUFC manager. 

No doubt he does not a hope in hell with that fat cunt as owner

Guest Howaythetoon

Rafa is seeing out his contract coz he’s an honourable guy that’s it

And the slim chance of a takeover.

That’s dead and buried now, we are stuck with Ashley until he dies or he needs to cash in because he needs the money. From what I’ve heard (I know...) our manchild of an owner wasn’t happy with the large part Rafa himself played in the proposed takeover and even moreso when he found out Rafa wasn’t very complimentary when discussing Ashley’s football acumen!

Guest Howaythetoon

I’d rather he walked and we crash and burn. Him staying keeps us up another season and gives Ashley another pop at bringing in a yes man while still a PL club. Him staying also guarantees full houses and the hope which is what is killing us as much as Ashley.

Rafa is seeing out his contract coz he’s an honourable guy that’s it

And the slim chance of a takeover.

That’s dead and buried now, we are stuck with Ashley until he dies or he needs to cash in because he needs the money. From what I’ve heard (I know...) our manchild of an owner wasn’t happy with the large part Rafa himself played in the proposed takeover and even moreso when he found out Rafa wasn’t very complimentary when discussing Ashley’s football acumen!

I’m sure you told us the takeover was done !!

Guest The Little Waster

The hashtag If Rafagoes doesn't help in that it only puts off action until Rafa does leave. Prefer the fuckitimgoneuntilAshleygoes ...anything else just isn't serious

I seen that last night and thought good god there is another 40,000 plus like them out there which is why he has been here so long and why he will have another 11 years here.

They are exactly the retards who have no clue and believe all the propaganda bollocks and support the team not the regime. People like that are as much to blame as Ashley and deserve him.

I first saw that thumbnail,the title and your comments and thought that was a spitting image peter Beardsley puppet so it must be satirical.

On second glance I'm not sure it is.