Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

I’d never ever Bad mouth Rafa......

However, why is he putting up with these cunts? I don’t get it now.

Because he knows that the more he doesn't rise to their bait, the more it winds them up.

They want him to walk. He won't give them the pleasure.

Because Rafa really does give a shit about the club and doesn’t want to see it relegated under his watch. He’s working his tail off to make sure it doesn’t.

And all Rafa's hard work will provide us with what ? Another season of ambition less premier league mediocrity, with a weaker squad, a dilapidated training ground and more paint hanging off the walls at St James however Ashley will be able to pocket another £50 million dividend whilst the debt to him grows ever higher.

I’d never ever Bad mouth Rafa......

However, why is he putting up with these cunts? I don’t get it now.

Because he knows that the more he doesn't rise to their bait, the more it winds them up.

They want him to walk. He won't give them the pleasure.

I agree with this.

Because Rafa really does give a shit about the club and doesn’t want to see it relegated under his watch. He’s working his tail off to make sure it doesn’t.

And all Rafa's hard work will provide us with what ? Another season of ambition less premier league mediocrity, with a weaker squad, a dilapidated training ground and more paint hanging off the walls at St James however Ashley will be able to pocket another £50 million dividend whilst the debt to him grows ever higher.

he's a consummate professional, it'll be a matter of pride to him to keep us up under the circumstances all else aside

and whatever any cunt says it'll have been a remarkable job if he does it

You shouldn’t be allowed to own a football club in the PL if you aren’t committed to spending money with transparency in reporting accounts and income stream in and out. This is negligent by the PL and FA - football clubs are community and should not be treated as simply a business. Disgusting what’s become of the league and how little they care about anything but their own pockets being lined.

You shouldn’t be allowed to own a football club in the PL if you aren’t committed to spending money with transparency in reporting accounts and income stream in and out. This is negligent by the PL and FA - football clubs are community and should not be treated as simply a business. Disgusting what’s become of the league and how little they care about anything but their own pockets being lined.

99% of all sport has been killed by money

Guest neesy111

If it's about pride for him, then I wish he'd just go all in on the cup and make that his goal. No need to make the priority Ashley's priority.

makes no sense, if he won the cup and we were relegated he'd see it (and be seen as) a failure

Yeap, he'll not want to get relegated.

If it's about pride for him, then I wish he'd just go all in on the cup and make that his goal. No need to make the priority Ashley's priority.

makes no sense, if he won the cup and we were relegated he'd see it (and be seen as) a failure

A few cup games which are scheduled in on weekends anyway isn't going to make any difference

Guest neesy111

A few cup games which are scheduled in on weekends anyway isn't going to make any difference

It does when players get injured etc.

Guest firetotheworks

Aye, I'm sure every single Newcastle fan will share that sentiment. :lol: Let him keep us up and walk away without a relegation on his record and his professional record in tact. We're fucked either way, I'd rather I didn't have to spend the next few years arguing with the terminal thick cunts that would blame him for our situation if he walked away now.

Why would he walk away, he can make mistake after mistake and know he won't be held accountable for any of it, the cult wouldn't allow it.

Maybe that's why he stays?

Thank fuck someone is here to tell it like it is.