Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Why would he walk away, he can make mistake after mistake and know he won't be held accountable for any of it, the cult wouldn't allow it.

Maybe that's why he stays?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand RafaOut. The tactic is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical football most of the mistakes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rafa's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The critics understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of Rafa's depravity, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who like Rafa truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the fact we got knocked out by Watford which is a cryptic reference to Ashley's underfunding. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Mike's genius unfolds itself on their television screens and he sacks Rafa for being shit. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Mike Ashley tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Tiotes Witch Doctor[/member] - tell me, honestly, looking at the group of players at our disposal if rafa left tomorrow who would be your ideal manager to take over until the end of the season and what do you think he could achieve in terms of results and style of play?

i'm a cult member and recognise that we signed one of the world's best managers who happens to operate in a very detailed and specific way to achieve what he has throughout his career...our owner has undermined him at every turn making achieving success much more difficult than it needs to be for such a manager who in my opinion is getting way more out of this group of players than he has any right to

which reverts back to my question, which is genuine...do you think a PFM could get something out of them perhaps?

Guest Howaythetoon

Why would he walk away, he can make mistake after mistake and know he won't be held accountable for any of it, the cult wouldn't allow it.

Have you been able to talk to someone about how sucking rock hard cock as a child affected you psychologically as an adult?

Fucking hell, shite patter all-round. Howay man...

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand RafaOut. The tactic is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical football most of the mistakes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rafa's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The critics understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of Rafa's depravity, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who like Rafa truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the fact we got knocked out by Watford which is a cryptic reference to Ashley's underfunding. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Mike's genius unfolds itself on their television screens and he sacks Rafa for being shit. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Mike Ashley tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Was reading that with a mackem twang.

Have you been able to talk to someone about how sucking rock hard cock as a child affected you psychologically as an adult?

WTF dude, no need for that comment.

On a more serious note, we've now been under a string of managers, all of whom did not play the strongest team in the FA Cup.

As much as I dislike Pardew, his first attempt with a non-NUFC team got him to an FA Cup final, and about 10 minutes away from the trophy, even if he's an absolutely shit manager.

Ashley deliberately keeps the squad at a level which means managers can't play full strength in Cup teams. It's rather easy to say that players can get injured anywhere, but it's a fact that players get injured more in games than on training. So it makes complete strength to sacrifice in cup games, especially in a relegation battle. If we were 8th and 10-15 points off relegation, I'd be right behind you in pillorying Rafa for this team. But we're not, we're in a relegation battle, and every game counts.

In an ideal world, Rafa would be playing Rondon in this game, because he'd have a second striker of similar quality ready to play. In an ideal world, we wouldn't have played Kennedy as a wingback in any game. This is not an ideal world, this is one where we have limitations.

Our record signing is still from 2006. The world has moved on, and we haven't even matched it yet. But sure, we're cultists. Rafa makes mistakes, we all do. He's not a miracle worker though, which is something, we, "THE CULT" admit, but you people who dislike Rafa expect miracles. You expect him to spend nothing, survive in the PL and also win trophies while others are spending the money they earn.

But yes, it's Rafa's fault.

You’ve managed to come across as more of a cunt than Witch Doctor. Well played.

f***ing hell, s**** patter all-round. Howay man...

Branko's just obsessed with cock tbf

I'm with you pal. Sick and tired of the cult, I just wish they'd realise the plight we're in is at least partly, if not entirely down to Rafa. He just uses the fact he has a Championship squad at his disposal as an excuse as to why we're not competing with Premier League clubs. They're mental that cult.

I'm with you pal. Sick and tired of the cult, I just wish they'd realise the plight we're in is at least partly, if not entirely down to Rafa. He just uses the fact he has a Championship squad at his disposal as an excuse as to why we're not competing with Premier League clubs. They're mental that cult.

Joselu would have 30 goals under Pardew

Guest Howaythetoon

It doesn’t matter who Rafa plays, even our regular XI would still be the underdog against someone fielding their own weakened side more often than not.