Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

I tried to go on it on the computers at work, it basically killed my PC for about 10 minutes before it restored and I closed the page so I didn't even get chance to read it! It's fine if I go on my phone, a few pop ups but nothing too overbearing. Fuck going back on it through a PC browser though.

Guest Howaythetoon

How the fuck haven’t google penalised them? My own sites have been penalised for not being mobile friendly, slow to load and buggy. Mind I’m sure they don’t even get much traffic from Google anyway or care. Such an awful website, newspaper and standard of reporting/journalism and news reports. They seem to love certain local ‘gangsters’ and z list reality ‘celebs’ from Geordie Shite. Hope it goes out of print and web circulation.

Guest chopey

I think the best case scenario is Ashley will allow Rafa a few concessions, a contract is signed season tickets are bought and then he goes back on his word and Rafa walks the day after transfer deadline day.

I think the best case scenario is Ashley will allow Rafa a few concessions, a contract is signed season tickets are bought and then he goes back on his word and Rafa walks the day after transfer deadline day.

Does that best case include a fresh new 6m compensation clause if Rafa walks/is poached?

I reckon its about 80/20 that Rafa walks without a new contract - and that 20 is only if the fans convince him against Liverpool, or a takeover happens before June 30. Rafa has hinted he will stay until then, hoping to get his conditions - but there's every possibility that, if Ashley decides to let him go, Rafa is paid out the last few weeks of his contract and the new stooge brought in. There's every possibility a man is lined up - too many rumours about managers being approached for it to be complete bullshit

Imagine still going next season if Rafa leaves  :lol:

I know someone who has been going since the 70s and is jacking it in if Rafa goes - I think Ashley is in for a shock.  Needless to say I'll be joining him.

Guest chopey

Imagine still going next season if Rafa leaves  :lol:

I know someone who has been going since the 70s and is jacking it in if Rafa goes - I think Ashley is in for a shock.  Needless to say I'll be joining him.

Only Ashley selling up will convince me to renew