Newcastle United vs. Stoke City - 16/09/17 @ 3pm (No TV)

HaydnNUFC

Let Lejeune keep training and getting over the injury for now, I'd say

This is where losing against Forest is even more annoying. Next midweek would have been a great chance to phase the likes of Yedlin, Lejeune, Mbemba back to full fitness, give Murphy a run out, Shelvey some game time, use up one of Mitrovic's suspended games...

I'd go:

Elliott

Lascelles.  Lejeune.     

De Yedlin.                                Clark

Merino    Hayden.     

Ritchie              Shelvey          Aaron's

Joselu

Don't think Aarons will even be on the bench again, think he will probably go Atsu, but Rafa normally springs a surprise or two and that is likely to be de Yedlin and / or Shelvey !

Woulden't be disappointed if he stuck with the same team as they worked their arses off last week ! I thought Gamez could be our weakest link and the opposition certainly targeted him but he actually did really well !

I don't think Rafa means that it's either Merino Or Jonjo with etc. think he's listing them all off and saying those guys are competing together for the 2 central midfield spots

I know, was the no Colback mention that I was alluding to though. He even thought about the other players and still didnt mention him  :snod:

I don't think Rafa means that it's either Merino Or Jonjo with etc. think he's listing them all off and saying those guys are competing together for the 2 central midfield spots

I know, was the no Colback mention that I was alluding to though. He even thought about the other players and still didnt mention him  :snod:

Who was the other player he mentioned as competition along with Hayden and Diame? I couldn't make it out.

Who was the other player he mentioned as competition along with Hayden and Diame? I couldn't make it out.

10:49

"Merino and Shelvey competing for position with Hayden or Saivet or Diame"

No mention of Colback :sweetjesus:

edit: just noticed the thumbnail  :laugh:

Guest alijmitchell

Does anyone know a good place in Glasgow to see the game? Just moved here so any advice appreciated!

With it not being shown of tv, you wont get it anywhere other than on the internet. Welcome to the city though, where about you based?

10:49

"Merino and Shelvey competing for position with Hayden or Saivet or Diame"

No mention of Colback :sweetjesus:

edit: just noticed the thumbnail  :laugh: