Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We deserve this, all the good korma we've built up over the years.

There's been two or three weak attempts at puns and they haven't taken off so far. God willing it stays that way.

Needless pun jab.

:lol: superb

If what I've just been told is true, and I have no reason to doubt otherwise, we could be in for an interesting couple of weeks in January.

If what I have been told is true we will have a exciting day tomorrow.  :frantic:

Doubt it is thought  :sad:

Guest The Little Waster

Rafa seemed (saag) aloof in his press conference.

Give it up mate, no one's going to beat the pun jab pun. It's over.

Aye give up the jokes , theres naan left

The photos of him sitting in the passenger seat of that big car made me dream of him getting Tupac-ed.

Thought he was driving at first, hopes were up for a drink driving charge/crashing his car on the way home. Then I remembered that you guys drive on the other side of the road.

The bed wetting over Richard Desmond is ridiculous frankly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally don't care, don't care he's involved or that the money that PCP would potentially put into the club is Saudi, as long as that the cancer on the club that is Mike Ashley is cut out.

The photos of him sitting in the passenger seat of that big car made me dream of him getting Tupac-ed.

Thought he was driving at first, hopes were up for a drink driving charge/crashing his car on the way home. Then I remembered that you guys drive on the other side of the road.

It's British tradition to bum each whilst leaning against the left side of a parked vehicle. That's why we drive on the left.

:lol: Who would shoot up Ashley man? The Wigan owner? :lol:

:lol: Who would shoot up Ashley man? The Wigan owner? :lol:

His wife?