Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

£30m doesn't sound like much but if promises are kept and Rafa is allowed some flexibility on wages, age and loans etc it could be fine.

This is it for me, at a minimum the new owners can work with him you'd think, as opposed to against him as things are now.

£30m doesn't sound like much but if promises are kept and Rafa is allowed some flexibility on wages, age and loans etc it could be fine.

We don’t know if it is true or not but if it’s £30m + incoming money then we should be able to do enough businesss in January to survive this season. I’m a lot happier going into January with £30m promised by Staveley then £30m promised by Ashley.

We don’t know if it is true or not but if it’s £30m + incoming money then we should be able to do enough businesss in January to survive this season. I’m a lot happier going into January with £30m promised by Staveley then £30m promised by Ashley.

its probs £30m PER PLAYER. woohoo!!!!

Not being restricted on loan fees/age would be a good start.

I imagine they will spend what they think is "necessary" to keep us up in Jan and then really invest in the summer! This is actually happening and the last 10 years will be behind us! let the good times roll

We could even fund some daft one off loan deals just to get us clear before the serious stuff starts in the summer.

I almost can't remember what it's like to support a properly-run, ambitious football club. It'll take a while for the pessimistic outlook and curbed expectations to subside because they've been ingrained for 10 years.

Being professional again and getting some dignity back.

04939948fdde5cef8a4ca24332163edb.jpg

I almost can't remember what it's like to support a properly-run, ambitious football club. It'll take a while for the pessimistic outlook and curbed expectations to subside because they've been ingrained for 10 years.

Being professional again and getting some dignity back.

04939948fdde5cef8a4ca24332163edb.jpg

NefXdm5.jpg