Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I do wonder if this bid was ever serious, everyone on here could have told her 250m would never be enough yet thats (allegedly) the highest offer that was made?

If it wasn't serious, why would Ashley have let it drag on for so long with all the due diligence and so on? The real question remains, how much cash they had, and would they have been able to do things much different to Ashley anyway?

I do wonder if this bid was ever serious, everyone on here could have told her 250m would never be enough yet thats (allegedly) the highest offer that was made?

Caulkin has just tweeted the asking price was met but included clauses and instalments

The clauses were perfectly understandable, instalments, not so much if true.

Appreciate emotions are running high, and people feel very strongly about it, but, I can’t imagine ending someone’s life over this, like. :lol:

Their is a difference between people wishing/hoping someone dies and actually doing it.

Guest firetotheworks

It's not about AS walking away, the deal is off because Ashley just won't respond to the offers. He does it all the time.

Amanda Staveley never had the money to buy the club all to herself. She’s worth a 100m at best. We'll never know the truth of what was offered but if it was a straight 250m or more Mike Ashley would have snapped her hand off. Maybe her investors got cold feet. f*** knows.

It seems like there’s bad blood now. Highly unlikely a deal will happen between them.

I think Ashley has been strung along here. He knows this won’t happen as he thought it might so he’s thrown the toys out of the pram.

In the short term this is probably a good thing as he'll now work on protecting his asset.

:lol:

Sometimes I wonder if Odin is a biopolar bot :lol:

Sometimes?

Caulkin has just tweeted the asking price was met but included clauses and instalments

The clauses were perfectly understandable, instalments, not so much if true.

Did Ashley not suggest installments would be an option, when he put it up for sale?

Amanda Staveley never had the money to buy the club all to herself. She’s worth a 100m at best. We'll never know the truth of what was offered but if it was a straight 250m or more Mike Ashley would have snapped her hand off. Maybe her investors got cold feet. f*** knows.

It seems like there’s bad blood now. Highly unlikely a deal will happen between them.

I think Ashley has been strung along here. He knows this won’t happen as he thought it might so he’s thrown the toys out of the pram.

In the short term this is probably a good thing as he'll now work on protecting his asset.

:lol:

Sometimes I wonder if Odin is a biopolar bot :lol:

To be bipolar you need to have periods of time where everything is rosy.

Don’t trust this prick. This is literally the first mention of exclusivity in the whole time period and throughout every bit of press reporting.

That is hugely important to the deal and if, as reported last week, there was talks with a second party then NUFC have fundamentally breached the exclusivity.

I think Graves is inaccurate and is being fed by Ashley/Bishop to paint a clean picture for the pair of them.

Don’t trust this prick. This is literally the first mention of exclusivity in the whole time period and throughout every bit of press reporting.

That is hugely important to the deal and if, as reported last week, there was talks with a second party then NUFC have fundamentally breached the exclusivity.

I think Graves is inaccurate and is being fed by Ashley/Bishop to paint a clean picture for the pair of them.

Doing damage control now. I wouldn't put it past Bishop and Ashley saying something along the lines of no deal with PCP, or deal is far off, or not happening yet and sky have sensationalised it and Ashley and Bishop are contacting them to get them to re-tract it somewhat.

I’m certain that exclusivity was mentioned before Christmas like.

Then the deal was off a fortnight ago when we started talks with others.

I’ve specifically looked for that term since this whole shitshow started and not seen it.

:lol: who actualy thought there was any chance that stupid fat cunt was going to agree a deal any intelligent person would be happy with anyway.

Maybe if we’re still a premier league club in another year or two there’s a chance he’ll get the money his greedy fat self is after. But that in itself ain’t looking likely.

And when Rafa understandably has had enough next summer, the club will be in a dire state again regardless of what league we’re in. Couldn’t see anyone wanting to take us over then.

Ashely is a Sunderland legend.

He has ruined our club and continues to fuck it time and time again. It’s never going to end.