Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

At least Dinho doesn’t hold a grudge and has learned to let things go.

:lol: I posted most of those already you cretin. Almost all the extra ones you've added are nothing other than perfectly reasonable replies to a football post on a football forum, and not in fact "like a pack of wolves".

And the season isn't over yet, beat Everton next week and we still might sneak top four.

Absolutely. They had already just subbed Dzeko on seconds before they scored. If we could have held on for 5 or 10 more minutes who knows what may have happened with the space they were bound to conceed at the back in search of a breakthrough. I don't think we have to feel sorry for ourselves at all. We've had a brilliant season and held strong today. We were just beaten by a better side, one that was assembled at an unreal cost too.

God yes, I can see what you mean, sorry. Totally uncalled for. Retrospective bans for the above.

You clearly tried to twist how it looked, little fucker.

Dokko, no grudges, just an example of the conformist arse covering that goes in here.

In one ear and out the other, fella - It's how I survive at life these days  :thup:

Guest chopey

It's the first time in years I've not looked forward to the season starting, seems to be a massive grey shadow hanging over the place and I know who's creating it .

Seems like Mike Ashley's intention is just to stay quiet and hope this all blows over. Their Twitter feed, which looks like it normally posted about 5 times a day, hasn't posted in 6 whole days now.

I hope everyone is just sitting, ready and waiting, for when they pop their heads back up again and that this doesn't go away.

Could the #IfRafaGoesWeGo tag be put in the comments on every Chronicle article about Newcastle? Maybe along with a few salient words so it's not just deemed spam. I realise that means opening their website but with about 6 adblockers and a bit of patience it might be possible to see what you're looking at. Other papers which allow comments too, but the Chronicle are the obvious ones.

They'll be planning their next PR move as we speak, wonder if it'll be the club is up for sale again, nobody wants to buy the club so what can I do, I can't compete in this crazy transfer market, I can't commit to a manager that won't commit to the club, I've made mistakes but another few years TV money and we can start spending, I'm looking for investors to fund transfers, I'm determined to run the club on a sound financial footing, I don't charge any interest for the loan, I've spent x on transfers since 2014 and it didn't work...

... Or a combination of the above, or who knows - maybe some new bullshit we haven't heard yet.

Every time the pressure is on he does or says something to weather the storm somewhat until the next storm comes his way, hopefully we're at a stage now where there's absolutely nothing he can do short of selling up and fucking off that would get people off his case.

Guest chopey

I think he might turn it onto Rafa "If only he signed a new contract to give us some stability we could have signed some top players but nobody will come knowing the manager could leave in a year."

Guest firetotheworks

He'll just do what he always does, pretend to admit responsibility, twist our reasonable hopes into impossible demands with the help of SSN and then maintain that the club is for sale and ask what else he's supposed to do. Enough clueless journalists, ex-pros, pundits, none NUFC fans and, unfortunately, NUFC fans watch it on face value, don't twig on to the lies and missing/misleading information, then ask enough clueless questions and make enough clueless points to turn stone cold facts into a debate. The waters are muddied and while we're wasting time correcting PR horseshit, he's weathered another storm and carries on doing what he does.

Hopefully it's happened enough now for it to have a much smaller impact and for it to fall on deaf ears, but you never know. I can feel a distinct change in the fanbase tbh, I've barely seen anyone against the protests or suggesting that we support the team and not the regime in the numbers that there normally are. It needs to get to that point really, where were all pulling in the same direction to get the revolting cunt out.

He'll just do what he always does, pretend to admit responsibility, twist our reasonable hopes into impossible demands with the help of SSN and then maintain that the club is for sale and ask what else he's supposed to do. Enough clueless journalists, ex-pros, pundits, none NUFC fans and, unfortunately, NUFC fans watch it on face value, don't twig on to the lies and missing/misleading information, then ask enough clueless questions and make enough clueless points to turn stone cold facts into a debate. The waters are muddied and while we're wasting time correcting PR horseshit, he's weathered another storm and carries on doing what he does.

Hopefully it's happened enough now for it to have a much smaller impact and for it to fall on deaf ears, but you never know. I can feel a distinct change in the fanbase tbh, I've barely seen anyone against the protests or suggesting that we support the team and not the regime in the numbers that there normally are. It needs to get to that point really, where were all pulling in the same direction to get the revolting cunt out.

Regarding your final paragraph KI, I don't think many fall for the Ashley-Bishop lies anymore. At all. You may get your clueless bad mongs whom probably voted for Brexit and will buy it on face value, but they're in the puny minority now. Barely anyone believes a word he says anymore. Which is only a good thing and like you say, will probably get or at least facilitate everyone pulling in one direction.

Can't see there being any statement or interview. He already said at the end of last season that the team/squad is good enough which translated at there being no ambition to improve, and nothing has changed.

Guest firetotheworks

Can't see there being any statement or interview. He already said at the end of last season that the team/squad is good enough which translated at there being no ambition to improve, and nothing has changed.

There'll be backlash when Rafa leaves, so I can see it happening then. Probably unlikely to happen before then though.

It's been 6 days since Sports Direct tweeted :lol:

How does everyone spamming the replies make them stop tweeting anyway?

Surely 99% of their followers aren't clicking on the comments to their tweets regardless

It's been 6 days since Sports Direct tweeted :lol:

How does everyone spamming the replies make them stop tweeting anyway?

Surely 99% of their followers aren't clicking on the comments to their tweets regardless

It's more that there will probably only be one person managing their account (or one small team in rotation). They'll be using some sort of social management deck which will get loads and loads of notifications and messages - thus making it hard for them to manage the account. Either that, or the number of replies is so out of the ordinary that they'd rather not post anything and have all those negative comments on their main timeline. If you tweet them regularly yourself it will go to "Tweets & Replies" rather than the main showing.