Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Even if it's just a statement saying Newcastle Online backs this movement. On TMG's site. There's gonna be a supporters page added to the site soon I believe.

:thup:

Why would N-O not back this ?

I mean, i'm fairly certain 99% of people on this place do back and support the movement. But quite frankly we are a very cut off community, we dont really have any social media activity, so even if we we're to put our names forward it wouldn't accomplish much. We are also a forum a place where people go to discuss matter like this, we are not were not a group, were a discussion.

Guest Howaythetoon

There was a time when N.O lead the way, with the almost successful Hitzfeld campaign (laughs) arguably the first Internet footy fans lead movement, nowadays this forum is probably less influential than some spotty teenager on twitter who tweets about NUFC stuff. That said, we don’t know who this new group is, it’s probably something to do with Steve Wraith so I say N.O steps aside and doesn’t get involved, let’s keep this place 100% independent.

Plenty of ways we can get involved without flying the N-online banner into it, if the powers that be don't want to.

Small things on here like unanimous change of avatar on here and other social media etc like the one I just stole from chopey (sorry).

Chants at the right point before games, during half time and after

More noise through letters/emails/social media to media sources, the club, MPs etc.

The problem is when it isn't close to unanimous and when those that leave just get replaced by those happy to sit and let the club rot. It has to start somewhere though or that argument will just cycle on like this cycle of abuse we have been subjected to from Ashley.

Plenty of ways we can get involved without flying the N-online banner into it, if the powers that be don't want to.

Small things on here like unanimous change of avatar on here and other social media etc like the one I just stole from chopey (sorry).

Chants at the right point before games, during half time and after

More noise through letters/emails/social media to media sources, the club, MPs etc.

The problem is when it isn't close to unanimous and when those that leave just get replaced by those happy to sit and let the club rot. It has to start somewhere though or that argument will just cycle on like this cycle of abuse we have been subjected to from Ashley.

I'd like to see an online campaign to get every fan who was intending to go to the first 2 or 3 home games to forego that and not attend leaving an empty shell of a stadium for the live TV cameras to see. Unfortunately a large portion of our fan base suffers from Stockholm syndrome and it's not likely to happen also some people will argue I've already paid for my ticket I'm going. Some would gladly lose out on a hundred quid or so if it was the catalyst in getting rid of this parasite

The role of Keith Bishop clearly shows Ashley cares about the public image of the club and his running of it.

We cannot force Ashley to buy players, but we can influence the way the club is seen by the other football fans who Keith Bishop's lies are likely to work on.

"Can't compete with Liverpool" needs to become "outspent by Huddersfield".

It’s obviously an open letter.

However wouldn’t it be great if every fan was able to send him a copy in the post?

I like this idea.  Even if only a few hundred sent a letter it'd make a statement.  Feel a bit bad for his postman though.

However wouldn’t it be great if every fan was able to send him a copy in the post?

I like this idea.  Even if only a few hundred sent a letter it'd make a statement.  Feel a bit bad for his postman though.

Be better if a few hundred people sent him a shit parcel in the post

http://www.sendshit.co.uk/

And this...

I was at that talk-in – it still beggars belief that the current World Cup Golden Ball winner was on the verge of singing until Ashley and his imbeciles ballsed it up!

Be better still if it were Novichok

Guest firetotheworks

And this...

I was at that talk-in – it still beggars belief that the current World Cup Golden Ball winner was on the verge of singing until Ashley and his imbeciles ballsed it up!

As time goes on it gets more and more unbelievably clueless, but then again, the starting point in their cluelessness was in taking the word of an ex-Chelsea Steward over a double Balon D'Or winner, who won everything as a player and had 40 years experience in football. It takes a special kind of ignorance and arrogance to do something that retarded. 

Which other players did we lose out on.

Recall Lacazette, Aubameyang... any more?

Reina

Mangala Luiz

Alli Modric

Aubameyang Griezmann

Lacazette

Almost a full team of players Ashley has baulked at when available at cheap prices. Just need full backs and a winger.