Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Spot on howey. I would also of said that Newcastle get 30,000 plus attendances than Bournemouth and Huddersfield as well which is around 20m a season extra in ticket revenue

Interesting :thup: Good to read the rough stats/figures regarding attendance/income. I've been too lazy to work it out myself and have as a result felt like low attendances wouldn't be impactful enough to cause Ashley any lack of sleep. But if your calculation is correct that is quite significant. Guess we both know people aren't going to stop attending though, and in a way I can't blame them. Suspect you may feel differently though  :lol:

Yeah 30,000 x £30 a ticket is 900k a game. Or 17.1 million a season then adding a bit on for food and drinks for that amount of people a game is about 20m a season difference. Yeah if people are going to go then just at least make our feelings known but that's for a different debate.

Suppose typing and venting on here shows I have something left, even if for now it is all just used against Ashley

Yeah 30,000 x £30 a ticket is 900k a game. Or 17.1 million a season then adding a bit on for food and drinks for that amount of people a game is about 20m a season difference. Yeah if people are going to go then just at least make our feelings known but that's for a different debate.

Suppose typing and venting on here shows I have something left, even if for now it is all just used against Ashley

Shame the club makes no money from food and drink then.

You think the club hand the catering contract over to Sodexo Prestige for free?

Guest chopey

Jim White on Talksport is going full on Rafa today, he says nothing what happened last night can be laid at the door of Ashley, its all down to Rafa's negative tactics, Big Sam is on later.

Stop been argumentative for the sake of it the point is we make about 18-20m a season more in ticket revenues than Bournemouth

Jim White on Talksport is going full on Rafa today, he says nothing what happened last night can be laid at the door of Ashley, its all down to Rafa's negative tactics, Big Sam is on later.

Well now I'm enraged without having to listen, cheers.

End of the day if he had been backed in the summer the feel good factor and momentum from May would still be here, there would be no protests or infighting and last night wouldn't have happened. Only one man to blame for the current toxic atmosphere and its not Rafa

Just about to say this. This week he and Talksport have changed their attitude. Even SkySports have pundits with a change of attitude. Bishop losing his grip? Ashley on his way out and no longer concerned?

Guest covmag

it was all down to player attitude last night, the boss isn't looking good in all this but it went exactly the same last season, ride it out and then we go again, its a very tough start last night was frustrating but fuck me some good players didnt turn up when given their chance

Just about to say this. This week he and Talksport have changed their attitude. Even SkySports have pundits with a change of attitude. Bishop losing his grip? Ashley on his way out and no longer concerned?

Sorry I'm getting confused here  :crazy2:

The first comment said that Jim White was having a go at Rafa then Stiflers comment alluded to Talksport changing and being against Ashley. What is going on  :frantic: 

The media have picked up on my Twitter pics with regards the state of the ground. Been interviewed by the Chronicle this morning and they've taken it up with the club and are meeting the facilities manager at SJP next week to investigate further.

They've also been asking questions about my ST cancellation and might tie it in with the story.

The media have picked up on my Twitter pics with regards the state of the ground. Been interviewed by the Chronicle this morning and they've taken it up with the club and are meeting the facilities manager at SJP next week to investigate further.

They've also been asking questions about my ST cancellation and might tie it in with the story.

Nice one.

Great stuff, UB. :thup:

Well played mate.

Thing about the state of the stadium is it’s a microcosm of how the club is ran overall. You can look at any area of the club and the standard is “ the bare minimum “. This goes for stadium cleanliness, social media , academy,  training facilities, marketing, league and cup aspirations, and planning on how to take the club forward.

Guest reefatoon

The bloke is a fat lifting bastard. Everything he is involved with looks an absolute clip too. His mansion will be lifting. Pizza boxes, shreddies and boot cut jeans lying all over the place.

Top work :thup:

Well done mate.