Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The media have picked up on my Twitter pics with regards the state of the ground. Been interviewed by the Chronicle this morning and they've taken it up with the club and are meeting the facilities manager at SJP next week to investigate further.

They've also been asking questions about my ST cancellation and might tie it in with the story.

:thup: :thup: :thup:

The media have picked up on my Twitter pics with regards the state of the ground. Been interviewed by the Chronicle this morning and they've taken it up with the club and are meeting the facilities manager at SJP next week to investigate further.

They've also been asking questions about my ST cancellation and might tie it in with the story.

Can I get your autograph when your famous please

Yeah 30,000 x £30 a ticket is 900k a game. Or 17.1 million a season then adding a bit on for food and drinks for that amount of people a game is about 20m a season difference. Yeah if people are going to go then just at least make our feelings known but that's for a different debate.

Suppose typing and venting on here shows I have something left, even if for now it is all just used against Ashley

Shame the club makes no money from food and drink then.

Stop been argumentative for the sake of it the point is we make about 18-20m a season more in ticket revenues than Bournemouth

Apologies, wasn’t arguing with you. It’s just yet another example of the club not making money where it could be. Happy to be shown where that’s wrong in the accounts though.

It’s just yet another example of the club not making money where it could be. Happy to be shown where that’s wrong in the accounts though.

They are making money from it though, in fact they should be making more than if they were doing it in house, otherwise their would be no point.

Begovic : £10m

Dubravka, Elliot & Darlow : 6.25m combined

Ake & Rico : £30m

Lascelles, Clark, Lejeune, Fernández, Schar, Dummett, Yedlin & Manquillo : £31m combined

Lerma : £25m

Shelvey, Diame, Ki, Hayden : £21m combined

Ibe: £15m

Muto, Perez, Joselu, Rondón : £16m combined

New vid from Tifo, written by James Montague. Not sure of his affiliations but he's written a few football books.

I particularly enjoyed the part in this which suggested Ashley's biggest crime as NUFC owner is his alleged supporting of Spurs. :thup: Really well informed.

(it's not that bad tbh...)

Great work mate.

Guest reefatoon

Feel really sorry for Mike now actually. The poor guy is just sitting by the phone waiting to be invited to training and games, but that evil bastard Rafa won't do it.  Let's just stop all the protests now and all rejoice in how amazing he is.

Like getting your mate to pass a note to a girl you like when you were in 5th grade :lol:

This is actually a good sign assuming he's not gonna fuck off.  He's willing to talk but he needs some small gesture first to save face.  Rafa can invite him to training, show him the state of the facilities etc and his ego should be satisfied enough that Rafa made the first move toward reconciliation.

If they can at least build a little rapport and trust then maybe Rafa will actually get 'all the money the club generates' in the January window.

Fucking hope, man, gets you every time no matter how many times it gets shat on.

Yeah and I'm waiting for my staff, who I employ, to ask me to come into my office, that I own to check their work, that I am responsible for.

Get to fuck.

Is this really the level of utter dross the fucking man child can come up with?