Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

Ashley and the club are 2 different entities to live or hate.

Sorry, but they're not like. I get that there's the idea of what the club is and then there's Ashley, and yes they're separate, but outside of that the actual NUFC and Ashley are absolutely one and the same. You can tell yourself that you're paying money to the club, but you're wrong, you're paying Ashley. Even the club shop is now a Sports Direct. 

Guest firetotheworks

The football section on this site now is not a very nice place any more. Any difference in views or slight disagreement with the Ashley out big bollocks twats leads to abuse and people questioning why you are a fan if you do this or think this etc.

So basically everyone on the forum? :lol:

People thinking it’s some kind of right of path to have to make effort in protesting in order to be taken seriously with your views or be massively active in a fan group etc is not right.

That’s right, but what’s that even in response to?

And just because people attend the games doesn’t mean that they are not anti Ashley either. I live 200 miles away from Newcastle Work nearly every damn hour and agree and appreciate all the hard work that is done by people to maintain and push the Ashley out view, just because I visit the games doesn’t change that view, it’s often just a chance to get together with family and I still enjoy a good performance and a win even though I hate the owners.

This arguing and ridiculisation/ derision of fellow fans and showing of cock size by how many websites I’ve down voted Ashley on / protest events I’ve been to etc. Needs to stop as it makes us all look like a pack of cunts

Again, I’m not sure who you’re even on about here. Tubes is the only person that’s been derided in here as far as I can see, and that’s for exactly the things that you’re also saying isn’t right i.e. deriding people who go to matches, even if they protest, so I’m not sure who you’re even arguing against here.

So he’s now saying the clubs not for sale? I’m so confused

He told the players,  keep us up , I will get yous a holiday, Im not selling this season so I get another 100mil for myself.  and it will only cost me a holiday, (100k?) for people who can buy a holiday anywhere in the world out of 1 weeks wages and not even notice it.

Guest firetotheworks

The man is a pathological liar, there's no point in trying to work out anything that he says at all, its only real purpose is to create doubt and muddy the waters so that the blatantly fucking obvious turns into something viewed as worthy of debate.

ay after todays news ..not for sale,hands on approach funds in january bla bla this shit show is just going to go on for ever. its the end for me ..not going to take any more interest in the club as it is

Don't care what he says regarding a sale of the club this season, he's a liar. Being officially for sale or not means nothing, his greed means a huge offer will be accepted regardless of the public stance on the matter.

I'm pleased the club's for sale but I'm disappointed that he won't be giving Rafa any money in January.

At least that's what I'm assuming since everything he says is a lie.