Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stifler raises a good point tbf.

section 25 of The Police Act (1996):

“The Chief Officer of police of a

police force may provide, at the

request of any person, special police

services at any premises or in any

locality in the police area for which

the force is maintained, subject to

the payment to the local policing

body of charges on such scales as

may be determined by that body.”

Club probably pays for it.

The competent people he surrounds himself with - Dennis Wise, Joe Kinnear, Keith Bishop, Tony Jimenez, Justin Barnes, Lee Charnley etc.

Nee wonder how well KBA have run his publicity campaign. :lol:

Anyone else think this is ugly as fuck? Players and staff together upstairs listening to reaction outside (and whatever claptrap Ashley had spouted). Wonder how they felt as their head hit the pillow? Can’t help thinking if it was me, and I had choices, I’d want well away from this dysfunctional family/clusterfuck of a situation.

Anyone else think he clearly didn't swear here?????? And if he did it was at the journalists not the fans.. Load of nonsense

Im no advocate of him think hes a cunt as much as the next man but comon

Why would he stick two fingers up at the journalists instead of the fans who demanded where the money went? :lol:

And he's no cunt as much as the next man. He's much, much worse.

Guest reefatoon

Anyone else think he clearly didn't swear here?????? And if he did it was at the journalists not the fans.. Load of nonsense

Im no advocate of him think hes a c*** as much as the next man but comon

Fucking hell

Anyone else think this is ugly as fuck? Players and staff together upstairs listening to reaction outside (and whatever claptrap Ashley had spouted). Wonder how they felt as their head hit the pillow? Can’t help thinking if it was me, and I had choices, I’d want well away from this dysfunctional family/clusterfuck of a situation.

What the fuck were the players even doing there in the first place man

:kasper: :kasper: :kasper: :kasper:

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!

What the fuck were the players even doing there in the first place man

When your boss invites you all to a meal, I'm sure most of us would go regardless how we felt about said boss. On top of that if this was a meal to clear the air, I'm sure even the most jaded of players would have wanted to go to find answers.