Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I can actually see him spending 50m in January which will seem like a fortune compared to our last windows. Probably his plan all along do f all for 2 years then at the final chance in January do what he should done anyway

Will shall see.

I can actually see him spending 50m in January which will seem like a fortune compared to our last windows. Probably his plan all along do f all for 2 years then at the final chance in January do what he should done anyway

Will shall see.

he'll spend, 100% imo, but it feels like the mclaren season to me in that it'll be too late

whoever we sign will need to be top, top end players who can walk into the side and start performing or we're fucked and i think ashley knows it this time (again)

Ashley has promised the players he will take them on holiday if we stay up and he is not selling the club this season.  :lol:

And is determinde to keep Rafa.  :lol:

Stop giving him sugar, he’s got a nasty case of

giphy.gif

Will shall see.

he'll spend, 100% imo, but it feels like the mclaren season to me in that it'll be too late

whoever we sign will need to be top, top end players who can walk into the side and start performing or we're fucked and i think ashley knows it this time (again)

I would lower your expectations mind.  :lol:

Will shall see.

exactly, and other clubs will know this and stick another 10m on their price as we'll be desperate, then we'll end up with players not good enough anyway

Offering people who are on £1m-3m a year a free holiday, fuck off man :lol:

Tbf I’d like to think that no matter how wealthy I became the prospect of a free holiday would still be enticing :lol:

Even a mystery tour of Scunthorpe?

Will shall see.

I would lower your expectations mind.  :lol:

haha, i didn't say he'll pay for that i'm saying that's what we'll need in order to stay up

fwiw i think he might have already fucked it too badly myself, it's very hard to see rafa turning this around enough before january to give us enough of a chance

Tbf I’d like to think that no matter how wealthy I became the prospect of a free holiday would still be enticing :lol:

I would if I were playing for MUFC and the owners offer a all-expense-paid vacation with their oil money - all the fun, the unlimited alcohol, the exquisite food, the fine women...

Under Ashley, what is the best holiday you could hope for? :lol:

He's so Sports Direct it's painful.

Is Ashley going on the holiday? Wouldn't be surprised if they actively try to get relegated now. Avoid seeing Ashley and spending a week in Butlins.

Ashley topless and downing mugs of beer like no tomorrow.

Tbh it'd probably be a drag for them, they get about 6 weeks off per year and probably want to spend it somewhere nice with family.

Newcastle owner Mike Ashley tells struggling team he will take them on holiday if they stay in Premier League and vows NOT to sell club this season

Always knew he had no real intention of selling the club, he's been talking shite for 10 years.

Newcastle owner Mike Ashley tells struggling team he will take them on holiday if they stay in Premier League and vows NOT to sell club this season

Always knew he had no real intention of selling the club, he's been talking shite for 10 years.

Hardly think he's going to want to sell up with the rights yielding as much moolah as they do, especially when he's taken the gamble of hitching himself to the sinking ship of House of Fraser .

Holiday. :lol:

Cue our manager wanting a local preseason tour next season and Ashley deciding a tour of Asia kills two birds with one stone.

Its the shame the media happily continue to regurgitate his drivel. Would love them to question him as to why he seems to think every single suitor is 'undervaluing' the club.

absolutely no surprise it was some stunt to try and get the players to work towards survival that didnt include investing in players.

this shit again.

We understand he admitted to them that he has made mistakes but now.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It wont be a straight forward holiday. He will arrange a timeshare meeting that if you attend, you get a free week in Torremolinos in a 2 star hotel situated above an STD clinic and below an all night trampoline club. But you have to drive to a location on the edge of Leeds and you must stay to the end of the meeting to qualify for a chance to go into a draw for it. 2nd prize is a bottle of Amaretto.

Offering incentives like the shop manager that he is trying to motivate his warehouse staff. How is a happy hour pasta and a couple of days extra annual leave meant to motivate a bunch of multi-millionaires? A more effective motivator was if he offered his own resignation the day safety is achieved.

Anyone know any of the kitchen staff on at Rialtos last night? Can we confirm whether Ashleys carbonara was 'extra creamy'...