Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

Newcastle owner Mike Ashley tells struggling team he will take them on holiday if they stay in Premier League and vows NOT to sell club this season

Always knew he had no real intention of selling the club, he's been talking s**** for 10 years.

He's also talking shit now. He's not suddenly telling the truth because it's something we don't want to hear.

Offering people who are on £1m-3m a year a free holiday, fuck off man :lol:

Tbf I’d like to think that no matter how wealthy I became the prospect of a free holiday would still be enticing :lol:

Even a mystery tour of Scunthorpe?

Hey, come on.

Even if he does spend in January, it'll only be because he's shitting himself at the prospect of another relegation. And if we stay up it'll be the same as last summer - minimal spend / make a profit and try to scrape survival again, only this time it will be without Rafa at the helm. The fact that the media are trying to spin that as a positive is ludicrous. It's completely fucking pointless following this club, we aren't a sports team, we're a hollowed out shell of a football club.

We understand he admitted to them that he has made mistakes but now plans to take a more hands-on approach and will be present at both matches and training sessions in the coming months.

Not this shit again. :lol:

We understand he admitted to them that he has made mistakes but now plans to take a more hands-on approach and will be present at both matches and training sessions in the coming months.

An owner having to come out and tell his profesional footballing staff all this stuff.  Such a small time arse.

This time I believe him: he’s changed

Guest firetotheworks

Not this s*** again. :lol:

Saying that is blatantly part of a drinking game he's involved in.

Not this s*** again. :lol:

"I know that I've hollowed out this once great club to make a fortune for myself and managed to make anyone connected to the club despise me, so to fix this I'm going to micro-manage you at all levels and undermine the one person who has any respect so when you get relegated I can blame him and carry on milking this club for all it's worth."

The football section on this site now is not a very nice place any more. Any difference in views or slight disagreement with the Ashley out big bollocks twats leads to abuse and people questioning why you are a fan if you do this or think this etc.

My earlier comment about him not flicking the v sign ok I didn’t realise it was a fans phone which makes it more likely, while maybe not the correct view is not really that outlandish and didn’t deserve derision off the board.

People thinking it’s some kind of right of path to have to make effort in protesting in order to be taken seriously with your views or be massively active in a fan group etc is not right.

And just because people attend the games doesn’t mean that they are not anti Ashley either

I live 200 miles away from Newcastle Work nearly every damn hour and agree and appreciate all the hard work that is done by people to maintain and push the Ashley out view, just because I visit the games doesn’t change that view, it’s often just a chance to get together with family and I still enjoy a good performance and a win even though I hate the owners,

This arguing and ridiculisation/ derision of fellow fans and showing of cock size by how many websites I’ve down voted Ashley on / protest events I’ve been to etc. Needs to stop as it makes us all look like a pack of cunts

The football section on this site now is not a very nice place any more. Any difference in views or slight disagreement with the Ashley out big bollocks twats leads to abuse and people questioning why you are a fan if you do this or think this etc.

My earlier comment about him not flicking the v sign ok I didn’t realise it was a fans phone which makes it more likely, while maybe not the correct view is not really that outlandish and didn’t deserve derision off the board.

People thinking it’s some kind of right of path to have to make effort in protesting in order to be taken seriously with your views or be massively active in a fan group etc is not right.

And just because people attend the games doesn’t mean that they are not anti Ashley either

I live 200 miles away from Newcastle Work nearly every damn hour and agree and appreciate all the hard work that is done by people to maintain and push the Ashley out view, just because I visit the games doesn’t change that view, it’s often just a chance to get together with family and I still enjoy a good performance and a win even though I hate the owners,

This arguing and ridiculisation/ derision of fellow fans and showing of cock size by how many websites I’ve down voted Ashley on / protest events I’ve been to etc. Needs to stop as it makes us all look like a pack of cunts

I don't get it, where is the abuse of fellow fans? I have only been on here sporadically myself lately but can't say I noticed anything particularly offensive.

The football section on this site now is not a very nice place any more. Any difference in views or slight disagreement with the Ashley out big bollocks t***s leads to abuse and people questioning why you are a fan if you do this or think this etc.

This arguing and ridiculisation/ derision of fellow fans and showing of cock size by how many websites I’ve down voted Ashley on / protest events I’ve been to etc. Needs to stop as it makes us all look like a pack of c***s

:lol: I always find that calling a whole board a pack of cúnts is a great way to win friends and influence people.