Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I would love to believe this but Rafa's mood lately tells me its more bullshit.

I think Rafa knows as much as us about it.

I very much doubt that.

Steve Howey saying something about he’s heard the prem league have been informed of a potential takeover and that there was an announcement originally planned prior to the Man Utd match.

Mark Douglas has checked with the PL a few times so I’m sure he’ll be on it soon

I’ve always found that quiet bizzare why they say they have checked with the Premier League. Surely they couldn’t divulge anything anyway if someone was having checks against them to own a club. What happens if it goes tits up and the Premier league have decided to tell everyone they could get sued.

Guest neesy111

Alright Steve, don't be too much of a condescending cunt. 

If we somehow get rid of Ashley, can we then focus on removing all the local journalists from twitter? 

He's not a local journalist.

He's also right.

Imagine if it was Simon Jordan buying us. Going for one cunt straight to another.

No money, he works for talksport to be able to afford to keep his Villa in in Spain. Even if he had did have money, there is no way he would buy a football club again.

We were hearing all this shite weeks ago man. What about that guy on Twitter who said an announcement was coming in a few days and then he deleted his account? We'll hear this shit being pedalled all the way to February 1st.

I don’t believe the takeover rumours but that Steve Wraith hates the fact his Staveley thing didn’t come off and hates the fact he knows fuck all this time. He says his source tells him it’s a load of shit. He will know nobody with any knowledge of it this time and talks shit to keep himself relevant so he can sell his tat.

You can tell by Rafa’s comments and general body language that there is no takeover.

This, ignore the shite, relegate us so he gets nowt, the fans get nothing and we go bust.

Kenyon ran the biggest club in the world for years, he will know every media source in Europe and we haven't heard a peep !!

Newcastle are not about to be sold

Kenyon ran the biggest club in the world for years, he will know every media source in Europe and we haven't heard a peep !!

:lol:

If he is serious he's not going to tell anyone in the media anything.

:lol:

If he is serious he's not going to tell anyone in the media anything.

Ashley sang like a Canary whilst supposedly under due diligence