Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Made an absolute arse of himself on national tv. Well done you pillock.

We all know this but unfortunately a massive amount of neutral fans will lap that up and regurgitate it to their mates when chatting about football. Say it often enough and people just lazily believe it and accept it as fact. "He spent £50m of his own money when we went down." Fact.

Made an absolute arse of himself on national tv. Well done you pillock.

We all know this but unfortunately a massive amount of neutral fans will lap that up and regurgitate it to their mates when chatting about football. Say it often enough and people just lazily believe it and accept it as fact. "He spent £50m of his own money when we went down." Fact.

Aye it's as depressing as much as it is infuriating.

If you missed this twats uninformed musings.

Could quite happily shove a broken bottle in his neck.

Fucking cunt.

He’s a narcissistic, media whore, this cunt. Should fuck off posting pictures of himself on Instagram rather than passing ‘expert’ opinion on something he knows fuck all about.

What a complete moron Ferdinand is. We should be saying thank you should we? It was that cunts fault we went down in the first place ffs

Just mind boggling drivel and he was getting animated spouting it. Clearly rattled by Humphreys comments because he knows they carry some weight

Imagine Rafa leaves and Rio gets brought in as the manager.

Imagine if Rafa leaves and Tim Sherwood is brought in as manager .........................you heard it here first.

Imagine if Rafa leaves and Tim Sherwood is brought in as manager .........................you heard it here first.

Someone else has already mentioned that one to me, god forbid

I’d love it. Could finally switch off.

Someone else has already mentioned that one to me, god forbid

I’d love it. Could finally switch off.

I'd tune in to cheer the opposition, re-living the nostalgia of the Pardew era.