Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

By the end of this season we'll have made £250 million off Sky Not to mention sponsors, tickets, corporate, merchandise ect, in the past two years alone without spending a penny on transfers......................f***s that money gone like ?

Last season - £85m on wages

Summer transfers - £13.4m profit

January transfers - £0

The average wages to turnover ratio in the PL last year was 80%.  Extrapolating this means we can expect that the club had running costs of (85 /8) *10 = 106.25m. 

250+13-106 = £157m profit!!!!  And this is not including other forms of income, or any charge for advertising, SD owning the club branding rights etc.

So where the fuck is the nearly £200m Mike? And that's only one season.

He's been fleecing the club for 10 years.  And he still has the gall to claim that the club owes him money.  The contemptible cunt.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/how-rich-newcastle-united-owner-13501090

The fat cunt is estimated at being worth £2.5bn by the Chron and is quoted as saying

"I’ve put my £250million into the football club. There’s no more from me."

What an absolute thundercunt.  He's seen his own personal wealth grow massively since he brought the club, and he's still making out that we owe him something.  A car crash would be too good for this shitcunt.

First season back there was maybe an excuse the first season’s money was used to compensate the big wage bill and lack of Sky money in the Championship. No reason whatsoever now that we should at least be matching West Ham and Leicester...even fucking Bournemouth.

I don't think I've ever referred to him as anything other than a cunt, or if I'm being polite, the FCB.

I wouldn't even feel bad if the cunt died in an accident.  I imagine it would be like when the wife of a violent husband finally manages to escape.  Relief.

His kin would still own us  :'(

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/how-rich-newcastle-united-owner-13501090

The fat cunt is estimated at being worth £2.5bn by the Chron and is quoted as saying

What an absolute thundercunt.  He's seen his own personal wealth grow massively since he brought the club, and he's still making out that we owe him something.  A car crash would be too good for this shitcunt.

Sell up and fuck off then. Get your £250m back instead of constantly bleating about it you fucking tit.

The fat c*** is estimated at being worth £2.5bn by the Chron and is quoted as saying

Sell up and f*** off then. Get your £250m back instead of constantly bleating about it you f***ing tit.

:lol: Had to read that twice.  Thought you were calling me a fucking tit. :lol:

Sell up and fuck off then. Get your £250m back instead of constantly bleating about it you fucking tit.

if only we could get THAT on a flag in the gallowgate.

The fat c*** is estimated at being worth £2.5bn by the Chron and is quoted as saying

Sell up and f*** off then. Get your £250m back instead of constantly bleating about it you f***ing tit.

:lol: Had to read that twice.  Thought you were calling me a fucking tit. :lol:

I should have highlighted the "I've put my £250million into the football club" bollocks from Ashley to make it clear. Soz. :lol: