Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ashley is a known quantity at this point. We know he doesn’t care, we know he’s taking money out of the club, we know he has no plans for this club other than it to exist so it can advertise SD.

We’ve known this for 10 years.

What I can’t get my head around is how someone from the area who is supposed to be a life long fan (Charnley) can be an accomplice.

He gets away with it lightly.

Ashley is a known quantity at this point. We know he doesn’t care, we know he’s taking money out of the club, we know he has no plans for this club other than it to exist so it can advertise SD.

We’ve known this for 10 years.

What I can’t get my head around is how someone from the area who is supposed to be a life long fan (Charnley) can be an accomplice.

He gets away with it lightly.

Charnley is the epitome of a fucking yes man the guy is a glorified secretary who has somehow found himself as managing director of a premier league football club (how the fuck this has happened I don't know)

You can see how absolutely out of his depth and underqualified he is due to the fact he earns less than a London cab driver whereas others in his position in the league are earning multi millions per year in salary

Newest twitter logic. "Ashley is actually trying to piss us off and make us cancel season tickets. If we do that then he'll win. I'm not going to let him win."

People are fucking idiots.

Lad who said that has always been a fucking weird one.

I remember Niall Quinn going around the pubs and clubs of Sunderland begging people to go to the stadium rather than watch illegal streams in the boozer, Ashley just sits back and watches the stadium fill up no matter what he does.

Guest The Little Waster

Newest twitter logic. "Ashley is actually trying to piss us off and make us cancel season tickets. If we do that then he'll win. I'm not going to let him win."

People are fucking idiots.

Lad who said that has always been a fucking weird one.

Got a link ?

Forgot to say I got a reply from BT after I complained about that cunt Rio.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Our coverage of the Premier League often involves discussion and debate, where guests are invited to present their views on players, managers and owners. This can involve individuals debating different viewpoints, which we feel is a big part of the show, as viewers can hear all sides of the argument.

During our pre-match coverage of the Chelsea v Newcastle fixture, Jake Humphrey and Rio Ferdinand exchanged different views about the ownership of Newcastle United by Mike Ashley. At the very start of this discussion, Jake asked Rio whether his views about the club were because of his commercial affiliations with Mike Ashley’s retail companies. Rio responded by stating that he does not know Ashley well and, later on in the same response, Rio stated: ‘it’s got nothing to do…(with the)… business dealings that I’ve got with his company”, confirming that Rio’s views were his honest opinion about the club and owner.

Later on during this discussion, Jake also challenged Rio regarding Mike Ashley’s spending on the club and Rafa Benitez’s arrival as manager. Therefore, Rio’s opinions about Ashley and Newcastle were questioned at every stage, providing viewers with a fair and balanced discussion which offered up different sides of the argument. 

We appreciate that this response will not fully alleviate your concerns; however, we hope the above information reassures you that we take our responsibilities as a broadcaster very seriously. Finally, we can confirm that we have passed your comments on to the Production team.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Best wishes

BT Sport Team

This email contains BT information, which may be privileged or confidential. It's meant only for the individual(s) or entity nam

Another cup, another non event. Can't blame ashley directly for today, but he is responsible for the downward spiral the club is in and the negative attitude around it. Fixtures, players, tactics, results, transfers, the manager, even what league we're in, none of it matters while mike is killing our club. The only thing we need his him gone, then everything becomes relevent again.

Newest twitter logic. "Ashley is actually trying to p*ss us off and make us cancel season tickets. If we do that then he'll win. I'm not going to let him win."

People are f***ing idiots.

Lad who said that has always been a f***ing weird one.

Got a link ?

Here's the thread.

https://twitter.com/PercyArmsDisco/status/1088805698312523777

He's doing a cracking job tbf. Thanks mike