Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cheers.

I wont play the video though. I couldn't listen to that c***.

Don't watch it - it will make you angry.

Wish I’d had another viewing of two girls one cup instead tbh

Total cunty slimebag. Looks like someone activated DK mode from Goldeneye.

I wouldn't expect Bellendamy to say anything either, he's just as bad. Sky love a good wind-up, which is why they have the club's most hated commenting on our goings on all the time.

In just under 3 minutes, he managed to say the words "football club" 13 times. What this moron is doing on TV f*** only knows.

Why did you count?

Because the phrase "football club" when clearly said in a football errrr club context is one of my biggest pet hates. When I heard him trawl it out 3 times in the first 10 seconds I decided to keep counting. Plus I'm currently unemployed.

Aye, pure propaganda and Bullsh*t that, like.

Pertinent points for those who can't / don't want to click the link

"He (MA) could probably do a deal with someone on the cheap, but he wont"... erm, wonder why??

"He (MA) has put about a quarter of a billion pounds into that club so there is no debt, and it doesn't owe any money to anyone... erm, apart from the £100m+ the club now owes to him.

"He (MA) could have done a deal now (before the new TV deal came long) and they (new buyers) could have benefited from it."... Ah, so he's only sticking around to try and push up the price due to the new TV deal, and thus, probably wouldn't ever consider 'doing a deal with someone on the cheap'??

In just under 3 minutes, he managed to say the words "football club" 13 times. What this moron is doing on TV f*** only knows.

Why did you count?

Because the phrase "football club" when clearly said in a football errrr club context is one of my biggest pet hates. When I heard him trawl it out 3 times in the first 10 seconds I decided to keep counting. Plus I'm currently unemployed.

:lol:

He does say "football club" a ridiculous amount there.

He's talking utter shite like, what an evil thick little wanker he is.

Why did you count?

:lol:

He does say "football club" a ridiculous amount there.

He's talking utter s**** like, what an evil thick little w***** he is.

That really got on my nerves too.

Still cannot  understand  why her backers were named and they have then  come out and say they ate no longer intrested in the club .

Does this mean she still wants the club it's  just that she still  has not raised  the cash yet . So Ashley  called it all off .