Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The movement is a good idea. A central focal point for the press to latch on to is the best way to get our message across.

However, this £10k thing seems a bit off. Be better to wait until they’ve made their presence felt, surely?

I don’t understand the cringe stuff. At least they’re doing something. What the fuck are the ‘cringe’ brigade doing to change the situation? Sitting on their judgemental arses I imagine.

It might not work but at least they can look in the mirror and say they tried to do something about this shitshow.

This is great a thing to do, but why do i fear it'll make Ashley turn nastier and even more vindictive than he already is being.

Not saying it should stop by the way, everything should be thrown at the utter wanker now.

This is great a thing to do, but why do i fear it'll make Ashley turn nastier and even more vindictive than he already is being.

Not saying it should stop by the way, everything should be thrown at the utter wanker now.

Fuck it! Surely we’re past the point of no return now?

It’s either a case of settling for supporting a club under the Ashley regime or do absolutely everything in our power to get him out. If that means Ashley sabotaging his own investment/advertising vehicle by taking it down to league 2 then so be it.

There is literally no point in supporting an NUFC owned by Ashley that merely exists to exist. Enough is enough!

The 'wasting your time' brigade are out in force. I think people are missing the point with this. For me, at this stage it's about making Ashley realize the fire he is playing with. There needs to be a good plan put in place, but he needs to be put under serious pressure to realize that he must keep Rafa at all costs. I'm not looking any further than that at the minute. It's not a bedsheet protest hoping that he will drop his price next week and sell for £300m. I don't give two fucks if Ashley owns the club, if he just listens to Rafa and gives him the money that the club generates (at the very least).

Too many people are too quick to judge. It can't be another Steve Wraith coffin type of protest. I think they have asked for donations a bit early, but they probably think it's a good idea to start off when its hot. They could have waited a month, for everyone to get some ideas together. The way things are going, and with the fixtures we have ahead of us, I don't think the anger is going to go away in the near future.

I don’t understand the cringe stuff. At least they’re doing something. What the f*** are the ‘cringe’ brigade doing to change the situation? Sitting on their judgemental arses I imagine.

It might not work but at least they can look in the mirror and say they tried to do something about this shitshow.

They already did what they set out to do, they got a trending twitter thing going. There’s absolutely no need to out themselves making media statements.. they have every resource they need for free.

10k? Cunts..

The 'wasting your time' brigade are out in force. I think people are missing the point with this. For me, at this stage it's about making Ashley realize the fire he is playing with. There needs to be a good plan put in place, but he needs to be put under serious pressure to realize that he must keep Rafa at all costs. I'm not looking any further than that at the minute. It's not a bedsheet protest hoping that he will drop his price next week and sell for £300m. I don't give two fucks if Ashley owns the club, if he just listens to Rafa and gives him the money that the club generates (at the very least).

Too many people are too quick to judge. It can't be another Steve Wraith coffin type of protest. I think they have asked for donations a bit early, but they probably think it's a good idea to start off when its hot. They could have waited a month, for everyone to get some ideas together. The way things are going, and with the fixtures we have ahead of us, I don't think the anger is going to go away in the near future.

Did the United Supporters For Change group get attacked by the 'wasting your time' brigade in the very early 90s?

I'll define "wasting my time" for them. Wasting my time is supporting a club that doesn't try. Wasting my time is refreshing the transfer rumour thread. Wasting my time is feeling despondent all weekend after another defeat when we've fielded a team that's too weak for the league we're in. Wasting my time is wondering each day if Rafa has received the assurances he needs and has signed a new contract.

All of that is wasting my time.

Putting some tangible effort into getting this pariah away from our club is, to me, a bloody good use of my time.

I don’t understand the cringe stuff. At least they’re doing something. What the f*** are the ‘cringe’ brigade doing to change the situation? Sitting on their judgemental arses I imagine.

They already did what they set out to do, they got a trending twitter thing going. There’s absolutely no need to out themselves making media statements.. they have every resource they need for free.

10k? Cunts..

Calm down ffs :lol:

What’s a twitter hashtag trending going to do. We need some proper form of protesting.

How does them raising funds make them cunts? Unless they pocket the money which I’m pretty sure they won’t

Guest Howaythetoon

Rumblings on twitter that somethings going on and rumours doing the rounds that a resignation letter's gone in .

Won’t be Rafa, he won’t resign, he will honour his contract and will for his players, fans and himself work as hard as ever to keep the club up and then he will leave.