Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Only hitting his business and image (!) is going to work. If someone can arrange to rent a balloon (Trump style as a fat pig) or giant poster next to the Tyne bridge with maybe him as a fat snake crushing the life out of the club I would definitely contribute.Would need to have him in a sports direct shirt of some sort to make the association.

Only hitting his business and image (!) is going to work. If someone can arrange to rent a balloon (Trump style as a fat pig) or giant poster next to the Tyne bridge with maybe him as a fat snake crushing the life out of the club I would definitely contribute.Would need to have him in a sports direct shirt of some sort to make the association.

I think someone looked at a balloon (which would be amazing) costs a pretty penny

Nah I guarantee we will get sold very quickly if we stayed in Championship more than one season. It's simple. He wants to gamble for immediate promotion. That single year would already incur 50m+ loss assuming the team didn't sell any players (we don't have any sellable assets anyway). Once we failed, unless we did a quick fire sale we would incur much larger loss in the coming year. These two year alone could cost him something like 150m imo. However if we did sell everything to fund the loss we will no longer be able to sell for decent money. He won't swallow it.

If the fat cunt continue to gamble, fine, that's how Sunderland got sold for basically nothing. The loss accumulated these few years could easily exceed his total investment amount put into the club so far.

Guest neesy111

Yeah, I think the next relegation will be the one that kills Ashley.  Got to remember most championship clubs are even outspending us the last 2 seasons which is an absolute farce.

Matchday and Commercial income from my Man U friend  :lol:

NUFC - M'day - £29m

ManU - M'day - £86m

NUFC - Comm - £19m

ManU - Comm - £150m

NUFC - M'day - £23.4m

ManU - M'day - £146m

NUFC - Comm - £12m

ManU - Comm - £362m

Difference is insane  :lol:

Man U are on a different planet - but an interesting comparison, would love to see how we fare up against the likes of Spurs/Everton during the same period

Guest neesy111

I don't get how ashley can be considered a good business man when his running of the business actual stops it making more revenue when football is swimming in cash from sponsors.

Hope the next owner of the club sues sports direct for all the free advertising. £15m a year for every year he's here seems fine.

On what basis would a new owner sue Mike Ashley? How would they have been affected?

Just a thought but I don’t think he has intentions to sell,he’ll be here for  10-20 years of we don’t get rid of him. Also given the asset stripping ( selling off land etc) and potential long term deals he has us tied for n with we might not get our club back properly for 30 years

That's the thing though, even if he does sell protests would need to carry on (obviously not affecting new owners in any way) untill all ties are severed and preferably the asset stripping being reversed. We don't want a Rangers situation here.

Hope the next owner of the club sues sports direct for all the free advertising. £15m a year for every year he's here seems fine.

On what basis would a new owner sue Mike Ashley? How would they have been affected?

Not sure he was entirely serious.

Not sure he was entirely serious.

It’s 2018. If there’s no emoji to accompany it then it’s deadly serious.

Nah I guarantee we will get sold very quickly if we stayed in Championship more than one season. It's simple. He wants to gamble for immediate promotion. That single year would already incur 50m+ loss assuming the team didn't sell any players (we don't have any sellable assets anyway). Once we failed, unless we did a quick fire sale we would incur much larger loss in the coming year. These two year alone could cost him something like 150m imo. However if we did sell everything to fund the loss we will no longer be able to sell for decent money. He won't swallow it.

If the fat cunt continue to gamble, fine, that's how Sunderland got sold for basically nothing. The loss accumulated these few years could easily exceed his total investment amount put into the club so far.

I've stated before that our only real chance of getting rid I'd relegation without promotion.

I've stated before that our only real chance of getting rid I'd relegation without promotion.

Stop talking sense man, it's out of charecter.

Matchday and Commercial income from my Man U friend  :lol:

NUFC - M'day - £29m

ManU - M'day - £86m

NUFC - Comm - £19m

ManU - Comm - £150m

NUFC - M'day - £23.4m

ManU - M'day - £146m

NUFC - Comm - £12m

ManU - Comm - £362m

Difference is insane  :lol:

Man U are on a different planet - but an interesting comparison, would love to see how we fare up against the likes of Spurs/Everton during the same period

Fucking scandalous  :lol:

With an owner who gave a fuck about the club we'd have grown both hugely too. Not effectively stolen the income for another company.

That alone is hundreds of millions the club has been deprived of. God only knows how else he's asset stripping us.