Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Freddie Shephard was more David Sullivan than Daniel Levy.

He made one excellent appointment that was easy to make. The rest were bad/ok. 

He had standards mind you. Vastly superior to Ashley. He was at least ambitious for the club.

Was thinking this - if Shepherd got the modern Sky cash, he'd be blowing it like West Ham and Everton (overpaying for second tier players).

To imagine Shepherd would have the guile to place us beside Spurs and Liverpool over the longer term is dubious at best. He had us there for a while, but we had already slipped behind when Ashley came.

I’d love to rival West Ham and Everton instead of Ipswich and Sheffield United.

Imagine what this club could be if this cunt hadn't siphoned off hundreds of millions of pounds worth of income.

Quality playing squad, state of the art training centre, a well-funded and resourced youth set-up, an experienced managing director and staff at all levels, a well-maintained stadium. This is what we should expect at a minimum given the circumstances. None of that will ever happen until he's forced out.

I'm assuming this has already been posted?

Charley paid less than equivalents at some league 1 clubs. What a joke club.

under fat Freddie we were signing the likes of Bellamy,Robert,Woodgate,Owen,Solano,Speed,Jenas,Big Dunc for anyone to think we wouldn't be signing decent quality is nuts

Under this twonk weve signed no one that's anywhere near the quality we had when fat Freddie was chairman

Imagine what this club could be if this cunt hadn't siphoned off hundreds of millions of pounds worth of income.

Quality playing squad, state of the art training centre, a well-funded and resourced youth set-up, an experienced managing director and staff at all levels, a well-maintained stadium. This is what we should expect at a minimum given the circumstances. None of that will ever happen until he's forced out.

I'm assuming this has already been posted?

Charley paid less than equivalents at some league 1 clubs. What a joke club.

Gillingham and Aberdeens managing direct or on nearly double what the thumb is on and Boltons on 5x......Shows how much of a joke we are man. No managing director or CEO would get out of bed for what Charnley is earning. Hell theres guys in the industry I work in that wouldn't get out of bed for 115k a year

What did Charnley do before his “promotion”?

Over 20 years at the club man and boy, his biggest title before Ashley's patsy was........................... Assistant

The S**:

‘Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley launched into an expletive-filled tirade in a curry house and threatened to “knock out” a fan who goaded him.

The billionaire retail boss, 54, initially shook hands with the Magpies supporter when he came over to introduce himself.

But Ashley’s mood flipped when the fan called him a “parasite” and told him to “get out the club and the city” of Newcastle.

A witness said Ashley blasted back: “I’ll knock you out you f…ing p…k. Get the f… out of here.

“F… off before I knock you out.”

The fan and his party were then asked to leave by the management at Paradise restaurant in Hampstead, North West London.

The witness added: “Ashley thought the fan was coming to say hello, but then realised what was happening.

“He went bright red, screwed his face up and turned the air blue with his ranting.”

A spokesman for Ashley confirmed he was having a meal when approached by “an individual who became threatening, aggressive and offensive”.’

He's been offended by protests outside the Italian restaurant (V sign) and now with this vocal fan (knock ya out). If only 50k people in the stadium could understand that and make him feel absolutely uncomfortable.

Hope there's ricin in that handshake.

The S**:

‘Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley launched into an expletive-filled tirade in a curry house and threatened to “knock out” a fan who goaded him.

The billionaire retail boss, 54, initially shook hands with the Magpies supporter when he came over to introduce himself.

But Ashley’s mood flipped when the fan called him a “parasite” and told him to “get out the club and the city” of Newcastle.

A witness said Ashley blasted back: “I’ll knock you out you f…ing p…k. Get the f… out of here.

“F… off before I knock you out.”

The fan and his party were then asked to leave by the management at Paradise restaurant in Hampstead, North West London.

The witness added: “Ashley thought the fan was coming to say hello, but then realised what was happening.

“He went bright red, screwed his face up and turned the air blue with his ranting.”

A spokesman for Ashley confirmed he was having a meal when approached by “an individual who became threatening, aggressive and offensive”.’

Good, it needs to be everywhere he goes.