Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not that I believe any of this shit but why exactly would Benitez know exactly where the takeover is as I bet Charnley has no fucking clue either. And even if he did he isn’t exactly going to say aye the lawyers are just finishing off the paperwork is. For all we know any new owner might not want Benitez as manager.

Not that I believe any of this shit but why exactly would Benitez know exactly where the takeover is as I bet Charnley has no fucking clue either. And even if he did he isn’t exactly going to say aye the lawyers are just finishing off the paperwork is. For all we know any new owner might not want Benitez as manager.

Isn’t the fat fuck still on holiday, hence no chance.

It’s tedious this shite every fucking year man. :dave:

Not that I believe any of this s*** but why exactly would Benitez know exactly where the takeover is as I bet Charnley has no f***ing clue either. And even if he did he isn’t exactly going to say aye the lawyers are just finishing off the paperwork is. For all we know any new owner might not want Benitez as manager.

Isn’t the fat f*** still on holiday, hence no chance.

It’s tedious this s**** every f***ing year man. :dave:

any negotiations are in his legal teams hands,wouldnt matter if he was on the moon

Isn’t the fat fuck still on holiday, hence no chance.

It’s tedious this shite every fucking year man. :dave:

In theory the premier league tests can take weeks so could have been set in motion before Ashley went on holiday.

Obligatory ‘not that I believe it anyway’ comment of course

I wish the fat c*** was on the moon. Without a space suit.

wonder if he would float,you know like s*** but in space :lol:

The fat c*** would have enough of a gravitational field that things would orbit around him.

;D

From the chronicle

United sources also played down news of a takeover update while the Premier League offered a no comment status when approached by ChronicleLive to clarify Howey's claim that top flight bosses were aware of imminent movement.

I reckon they'd always just say no comment.

Aye, the club arn’t going to say anything until it’s complete. Also, if he wanted too, Ashley could still sell the club when he’s on holiday, it’s not like he needs to be handing the keys over himself.

I reckon if and it's a big if something is happening it may well be a buyer who hasn't been publicly mentioned.

It does feel different than last year, but still feels like it's bollocks. One thing's for certain. If there is no buyer could Fat Ash ever play the takeover card again.  He's such a spiteful cunt mind. He knows what Rafa could do if backed so it wouldn't surprise me to see Mark Fucking Hughes or someone of that Ilk in the summer with the kind of transfer kitty that would have allowed us to hold on to Rafa. He won't give a toss as his media pals will come out and say look he's backing the manager and it's not like Rafa could sue him for constructive dismissal.

Starting to resign myself to a few years away from the club. ST wrapped in September and no intention of returning till the fat oaf is gone