Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can't understand how nobody has resorted to violence against these cunts yet. People should just hunt Wise down and beat the cunt up.

On the bright side, my son's school team played against a team with both Rio Ferdinand and David Beckham's (youngest) son in today and mullered them 9-1. Rio Ferdinands kid was in goal and my lad stuck two passed him.

Guest firetotheworks

Advise him on what? Oh fuck he’s going to be manager isn’t he?

I'd like to think that Dennis Wise being Newcastle mana...hheeuuuuurrrrrgh.....sorry, manager, would be everyone's red line. I'd like to think that.

I'd like to think that Dennis Wise being Newcastle mana...hheeuuuuurrrrrgh.....sorry, manager, would be everyone's red line. I'd like to think that.

Get behind Wisey and the lads, what's complaining going to do?

Guest neesy111

Get behind Wisey and the lads, what's complaining going to do?

Give him a chance man.

"What's going on?" :lol: as if 'takeover stalled and no transfers in' is a new question that needs a thought-out answer beyond 'Ashley'

At least mainstream sources are acknowledging this

The crux of it is Newcastle cannot grow as a club with Mike Ashley in charge. He's gone on the record to say he can't compete with any of the big boys, and sadly for Newcastle fans he is clearly unable - or unwilling - to compete financially with the Bournemouths or Cardiffs of this world either.

Advise him on what? Oh f*** he’s going to be manager isn’t he?

I'm convinced its going to be Sherwood as our next manager because according to that article Wise has convinced Sherwood to defend Ashley whenever he is on tv.

More and more convinced now that there is little to nothing with this takeover even if Kenyon's interest is real.

If ever evidence was needed that this odious cunt is actively trying to wind people up, here it is. People need to walk away, man. It's not your club anymore. It's just a host for the parasite that is Mike bastard Ashley. Death cannot come quick enough to the prick.