Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think it's plain to see that Ashley stipulating that any potential buyer must have sufficient funds to take us to the next level isn't because he wants to see that happen.  It's more a case of him not wanting to see a buyer take us to the next level with the current resources of the club.  In other words he doesn't want to look like abject and utter failure that he is!!!!

I think it's plain to see that Ashley stipulating that any potential buyer must have sufficient funds to take us to the next level isn't because he wants to see that happen.  It's more a case of him not wanting to see a buyer take us to the next level with the current resources of the club.  In other words he doesn't want to look like abject and utter failure that he is!!!!

I just think he wants to be seen to get a good deal, which means selling us for more than our real market value, and being the 'winner' in the deal.

That or he's not bothered about selling at all.

I just think he wants to be seen to get a good deal, which means selling us for more than our real market value, and being the 'winner' in the deal.

That or he's not bothered about selling at all.

Dont think he has ever been 'that' interested in selling us , it is all free publicity for Sports Direct and he doesnt care if it is good or bad

I think it is about time for an AFC Wimbledon style club... certainly at the end of the season when the hope finally ends.

Totally Agree. If it had happened 10 years ago we wouldn't be a million miles away from the current shit show

I've been going to Bromley and it's been brilliant. Trying to better themselves, supporting the community, building a new stand. Really doesn't matter how bad the football is :lol:

Just tweeted Rio to see if the racial allegations against his business partner bother him considering he took such a principled stand in 2012 against John Terry.

Has he replied with the fishing emoji yet, the absolute spacker?

I hope he does!

Guest neesy111

Hopefully a muslim cleric will declare a fatwa on him, similar to what happened to Salman Rushdie.

Rushdie is still alive though isn’t he many years later?

Had to go info hiding for years - not sure if he still may be?

He's fine nowadays.

Guest firetotheworks

Aye it'll probably go down well with some of the gammons that support the club.

Until they read the Keegan bit.

It’s fine to be racist against Muslims. That’s my understanding anyway.

As its not a race but a religion and you can be a muslim from any racial background, then I concur

I think he was joking m8

🎣🎣

It’s fine to be racist against Muslims. That’s my understanding anyway.

As its not a race but a religion and you can be a muslim from any racial background, then I concur

I think he was joking m8

Get away!

Shocked at how unstable mike Ashley comes across in the article.

Think it was a massive error selling the club to this guy in the first place, and a big blame has to be laid at the door of those that did.

Can't see a successful sale ever going ahead with this guy as he seems to be completely mad.

Fucking hell, you reckon? :lol: