Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Rafa's gone and we've got Ashley and Wise at the club, I'm basically grieving at that point. I think I'd probably have to turn my back on it all, including this place. It would all be too painful.

Guest firetotheworks

No need to jump the gun at this point like, deal with it if/when it happens. At the moment it's just funny, he's a fucking idiot that's close to losing all of the club's value and he's brought in Dennis Wise as a potential intermediary. :lol:

Aye, I'm fucking off the rest of the games.  More than willing to take the hit on what I have paid for my ST.

Aye, I'm not going tomorrow

Even though we've all known for a long time, this (if true) is confirming Ashley's end game for Rafa, no funds, broken promises, takeover lies, undermines him with appointment of Wise. Very much in parallel to how he ousted Keegan years back.

Imagine Rafa reading this news tonight, you can visibly see him getting more and more frustrated with every passing week and interview. This might just be the final straw! I honestly don't think he's too far from jacking it in and even though he only has a few months left on his contract I wouldn't blame the man one bit if he did resign tomorrow, Ashley is making his position completely untenable now.

If Rafa's gone and we've got Ashley and Wise at the club, I'm basically grieving at that point. I think I'd probably have to turn my back on it all, including this place. It would all be too painful.

I'd laugh my cock off tbh, would wish nothing but the worst on the club.

Guest neesy111

Same.

Same. I already do. I can't support anything to do with it while that parasite is at the helm.

Something big is gonna kick off if this happens. You just feel like it's the final straw and people are going to go pua radge if Wise is involved, no money is spent this month and we're on the road to relegation.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm loving the turncoats efforts at trying to justify their treacherous behaviour.

You're literally funding the destruction of our club and only ever kick up a fuss about Rafa, you tiresome, hypocritical belmet.

I'm loving the turncoats efforts at trying to justify their treacherous behaviour.

Agreed, they are vermin like the absolutely vile Spanish manager.

Let’s hope English Den can do over Rafa like he did that subhuman failure, parasite and traitor Keegan. Who I know you despise.

Guest The Little Waster

enjoy the match pal!

I doubt I will but I'll still be there...

What would it take for you to not attend ?

Guest firetotheworks

enjoy the match pal!

I doubt I will but I'll still be there...

What would it take for you to not attend ?

Us stringing a few wins together tends to shy him away from here, so that, probably.