Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They are honestly gonna have to put like 80m into this squad to keep us up

Word is that Financial Fair Play limits us to £30m. 

That's a Murphy, a Joselu, Manquillo and a Lejeune. 

If we do get taken over by someone with money to burn then Financial Fair Play doesn't mean shit.  We'll suddenly get a new sponsorship deal, or sell a squad player for a massively inflated fee to an affiliated club overseas for enough money to balance it out.  Or there's the new Neymar method, "sponsor" the player for enough money to buy out their contract on their own then have them join on a free transfer.  How about a massive deal to screen the reserves matches or training sessions on Saudi state TV?

There's so many loop-holes in FFP it's not worth the time worrying about it.

If we do get taken over by someone with money to burn then Financial Fair Play doesn't mean shit.  We'll suddenly get a new sponsorship deal, or sell a squad player for a massively inflated fee to an affiliated club overseas for enough money to balance it out.  Or there's the new Neymar method, "sponsor" the player for enough money to buy out their contract on their own then have them join on a free transfer.  How about a massive deal to screen the reserves matches or training sessions on Saudi state TV?

There's so many loop-holes in FFP it's not worth the time worrying about it.

Correct.

Beautiful Day.

Ah right. You sure fucked off sharp as soon as we took the lead during matches iirc.

I think someone made that point and I definitely post more about things going wrong, but I don't think I fucked off when we won or scored?  Just something someone started shouting at me cos they didn't like me criticising things iirc.

Would take my money elsewhere.  Club is rotten to the core.

Fuck off you twat!!!!!! Sick of you, annoying as fuck!

:lol: Ikon saying what most of us have been feeling. Sorry, U2, you just have a way of saying the worst thing at the worst time.