Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

As long as Rafa is here I'll keep going to games like I've always done and support the team. If Ashley is still here and Rafa leaves because of him, that'll be the straw that breaks the camel's back for me and I hope that it would be for at least 25,000 others.

I pray it doesn't come to that though. This takeover needs to hurry the f*** up if it's still alive.

This isnt happening. end of.

If it doesn't, and it becomes apparent that PCP have pulled out completely, then I'm going to be very conflicted.

Really? I won't be conflicted at all. Obviously I want Rafa to stay and the club heading in the right direction. But if the takeover doesn't happen Rafa is on his way, and I am too.

And anyone who says you're turning your back on the club can fuck right off. Under Ashley it'ss no longer my club, or a club I want anything to do with.

I'll add, I cannot fathom you lot getting all stressed out about this. The only time my arse will start nipping is if the takeover drags into next summer and I have to decide on risking another £1300.

Really? I won't be conflicted at all. Obviously I want Rafa to stay and the club heading in the right direction. But if the takeover doesn't happen Rafa is on his way, and I am too.

And anyone who says you're turning your back on the club can fuck right off. Under Ashley it'ss no longer my club, or a club I want anything to do with.

Only while Rafa is still here, for however long that may be. I can't actively want us to fail while Rafa is in charge. I'll support him until the day he leaves.

If we stay up I think it'll be even harder, my guess is PCP saw it as a good chance to get the club at a good price which won't happen if we're in the PL with another year's money. Ashley will want the moon.

Yep agree with this. As ever it all comes down to the fact that Ashley is and always will be a massive cunt.

Is it possible that PCP have subbed Mike Ashley until the deal goes through?

Easy answer for that NO

Only reason Ashley has been so wonderfully generous and letting Rafa bring players in is due to his wallet possibly being affected by a relegation.

If we stay up I think it'll be even harder, my guess is PCP saw it as a good chance to get the club at a good price which won't happen if we're in the PL with another year's money. Ashley will want the moon.

Yep agree with this. As ever it all comes down to the fact that Ashley is and always will be a massive cunt.

The club isn't just worth more to Ashley if its in a solid position in the league though, its worth more to PCP as well.  There bid amount will be effected by the threat of relegation, any sensible bidder would look at that.  But only a chancer would actually decide to bid for a club because they think they can get it cheaper at the moment because of the threat of relegation, I don't think Stavelys a chancer like.

What a bunch of clowns man. Amanda seems just as useless at getting things done.

Well ... Rafa will be gone soon, and we can all gather outside the stadium and proceed to burn it to the ground.

Let the chaos ensue!