Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This whole debacle will have us relegated.

I am pretty certain the lack of effort to make signings has been due to MA not wanting to spend anymore money whatsoever in hopes of pressuring PCP to get the sale done.

PCP on the other hand are playing on the pressure from the fans and Rafa to make signings in order to put pressure on MA to accept their offer/deal.

We've therefore been left in limbo. MA has always spent in January when we were in danger. It's no surprise that shortly after he has supposedly sanctioned the buying of 3 players that we now hear the deal to sell to PCP is off.

The takeover failing during an open window has totally fucked us.

Sigh. I'd like to say this was a surprise. Was always too good to be true.

My question was whether Ashley was listening at the curry meeting or just staring at Staveley's chest the whole time.  "we never discussed anything"

Yeah can't help this is due to a misunderstanding when she started talking about her war chest [emoji38]

Guest firetotheworks

NOW can we have some action from the fans?

[emoji38] Good luck.

Howay man, what were you saying last night?

That attendences would go down if Rafa leaves, we're in the Championship, and we went on a bad run. None of those things have happened yet.

Just can't believe there is no one out there willing to buy the club man ... it's incredible. It's got incredible potential.

Everything is in place right now. Just needs ownership that will back the manager to some degree. He's not even asking for crazy money for goodness sake.

Sickening.

NOW can we have some action from the fans?

[emoji38] Good luck.

Howay man, what were you saying last night?

That attendences would go down if Rafa leaves, we're in the Championship, and we went on a bad run. None of those things have happened yet.

I don't think we'll see meaningful action of either kind.

Is there no one with a terminal disease or nothing left to lose who could do the honourable thing and knife the fucking cunt to death?

Let's just list everyones diseases and illnesses and whoever has the worst does it. If it ends up being someone with herpes then so be it.