Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's all off now like, no matter what he claims about it still being for sale etc. Fact is this was the only show in town, and he's publicly humiliated them and essentially told them to f*** off.

Once the new TV deal is announced and a couple of signings help keep us up, his valuation will go up once again. There's nobody else offering even what PCP are.

It's over.

Agree completely.

He's decided to chance it. Spend a bit to try and stay up (hence the sanctioning of three players), and if successful in doing so then ask for even more money for the club.

Be very interesting to see if Staveley takes this lying down mind. Ashley has just humiliated her publicly really.

And accused her company of being tyre kickers. Can't see that going down too well.

Hope we get a response.

Considering she brokered the Man City sale as well and the circles she moves in it would be really weird for them to be wasting time. Would love her to publicly take him down like.

Time to start hitting Ashley where it hurts: his pocket. I don't care if that involves disrupting games that results in massive fines that he has to pay.

Rinse and repeat.

We'll 'officially' be off the market in February, after he's been able to avoid spending reasonable money on these three players he's so generously letting us have in the midst of this uncertainty that is in no way his fault.

Fucking prick needs to bring up his internal organs next time he's hurling into a fireplace.

How do we go about cancelling our tickets?

Just go to that curry house in London; rumour has it you can just walk straight in, find Ashley enjoying some Peshwari naan and glass the cunt.

Just look for the big man with the bib :thup:

fyp.

I remember that time I bought a pair of jeans from Next, put my money on the counter and just left it there with the jeans for 10 weeks and said nowt

Yes, that's definitely comparable to bidding on a football club.

Almost as daft as spending weeks doing due diligence, going to the trouble of getting a NDA then putting together a complicated clause ridden multi million pound offer, presenting it and then just leaving it on the table for ten weeks during a critical point in the season and having no contact what so ever ....fucking frauds the lot of them. 

Guest firetotheworks

I remember that time I bought a pair of jeans from Next, put my money on the counter and just left it there with the jeans for 10 weeks and said nowt

Almost as daft as spending weeks doing due diligence, going to the trouble of getting a NDA then putting together a complicated clause ridden multi million pound offer, presenting it and then just leaving it on the table for ten weeks during a critical point in the season and having no contact what so ever ....fucking frauds the lot of them.

[emoji38] Beggars belief, you haven't learned a fucking thing from us having Ashley as owner.

Hate to say it but I want to see the fans continue to support the team while Rafa is still there. But as soon as he rightfully bails on this shithouse excuse of a club it'd be so therapeutic to watch people deface every SD sign they can possibly reach at the next home game, before never returning again.

Almost as daft as spending weeks doing due diligence, going to the trouble of getting a NDA then putting together a complicated clause ridden multi million pound offer, presenting it and then just leaving it on the table for ten weeks during a critical point in the season and having no contact what so ever ....f***ing frauds the lot of them.

[emoji38] Beggars belief, you haven't learned a f***ing thing from us having Ashley as owner.

Beggars belief you dont understand the fact I'm having a go at PCP

Typical but not one bit surprising all of this. Everything right down to the lies and lack of professionalism in how the news was broke just stinks of typical Ashley. It's going to be near impossible for him to sell us now that we've seen how fucking awkward it is to do business with him. The worry is Rafa is almost certainly gone at the end of the season and while Ashley has this takeover excuse the club doesn't have to spend one penny in any transfer window. If we go down this season and Rafa walks we're going to be down there for years.

Do you go out of your way to be stupid or is it a natural thing that you do without trying? This woman has significant ties to middle eastern royal family, multi billionaires. Her deals saved Barclays from going bust, made the takeover of Man City happen. Ashley has pulled this trick many times before and sells Kangol trainers to Chavs from fucking Meadowell. You honestly believe that she wasted her time (time thats close to a big court case against Barclays), her money, and risked her reputation to play a game of who's captain cheap cunt with Ashley?

You need to climb back into your mamas womb because your clearly not done yet.

Time to start hitting Ashley where it hurts: his pocket. I don't care if that involves disrupting games that results in massive fines that he has to pay.

Nothing been done for ten years apart from half hearted demos at one or two games - too many support the team not the regime within our support nowadays. The only way he will really sit up and listen is to boycott matches and then thousands stand outside the ground demonstrating game after game whilst the game is being played for the media to take real notice - never going to happen though.

Guest firetotheworks

Almost as daft as spending weeks doing due diligence, going to the trouble of getting a NDA then putting together a complicated clause ridden multi million pound offer, presenting it and then just leaving it on the table for ten weeks during a critical point in the season and having no contact what so ever ....f***ing frauds the lot of them.

[emoji38] Beggars belief, you haven't learned a f***ing thing from us having Ashley as owner.

Beggars belief you dont understand the fact I'm having a go at PCP

Err no, I completely understand, I'm saying you haven't learned a thing from Ashley being our owner if your criticism is aimed at PCP or anyone else for that matter.

Here's a question.

If PCP have never made a bid for the club, never even entered negotiations (unbelievable considering the curry meeting), then how the fuck have they been wasting Ashley's time?

I'm getting more and more confused as to how people are getting so confused about this. :lol:

An offer has obviously been made. Ashley is essentially just telling us he's rejected it as it's so derisory, hence it no longer being on the table as it doesn't even count anymore and no new offer is made. PCP seem to have a different view on that previous bid.

Or am I missing something!?

Here's a question.

If PCP have never made a bid for the club, never even entered negotiations (unbelievable considering the curry meeting), then how the fuck have they been wasting Ashley's time?

I'm getting more and more confused as to how people are getting so confused about this. :lol:

An offer has obviously been made. Ashley is essentially just telling us he's rejected it as it's so derisory, hence it no longer being on the table as it doesn't even count anymore and no new offer is made. PCP seem to have a different view on that previous bid.

Thats how I initially got it, but more has came out that indicates him claiming that no bid or talks of negotiations have been done at all.

Here's a question.

That's the story we're supposed to believe, I think. Who knows whether or not there's any more to it than that.